Bella Gangster

Bella POV

I walk out the boarding area and outside surrounded by reporters. Suddenly the snow started to fall "I can't wait for you William waiting for you is like waiting for it to rain" I say.

"Are you okay?" A reporter ask me
I smiled " I'm okay" I told him

"Paul you can go with them I know dad and Shane are back in America also" I told him

"Are you sure?" Paul say

"Here" I give him a ticket and his passport "your bag is already check in so don't worry" I told Paul.

I kiss him and hug him and he went back inside.

My friend Tiffany was picking me up I hop into the car and we drove off to a club.

I throw my jacket into the back seat and we got out. She is a member of Girls Generation from Sm.

We enter the club and went to the VIP area. The music was on hard and I was feeling it so I jump everyone on the dance floor. There were two members of BTS and super junior members there also. I was dancing with Tiffany honestly I don't remember who I was dancing on.

Neither did I care we walk over to the seating area. That went Tiffany and me did a few shots and left after that. We ended up at the apartment I had we fall face first into the bed..

Sorry this chapter is a little short but next chapter you will want to read trust me...