Bella Gangster

William POV

I quit the drama and i heard the director had to put it back and he held over auditions. Almost all the cast was replace but Aliee and a few of the main characters. Leaving Korea was hard but I had to go home and sort out business.

First it was flora me and Ace had to break it to her that she have another brother which is me. I take some time of course but she has come around and accept me finally. Ace on the other hand I'm still dealing with his sorry ass.

Then there another gangs and members stealing money and drugs. I wanted to ask Aliee to marry me some day soon. I needed to clean up my act. I didn't want to head the same path my dad did before he got killed.

To the world I was taking a long needed break. But in reality I was really handling my family business.

I had someone watch Aliee and keep me updated. She was doing well for herself a fee months again is went I got information that she was pregnant. Flora was over the moon about it and Ace was kinda of pissed. I'm not saying I don't blame him, his older brother has taken away his Angel from him.

I was going to return last month but I had some problems with a gang that was next in town. Aliee had quit Sm and move to another company. Me on the other hand I wanted out of the spotlight. Now I was having a child all I needed was my Angel and our child.

Maybe one day he or she would run the Mafia business. But I know I don't really want that kinda life for my child. I want his or her to just be happy.

Knowing Aliee she worked really hard to get to this point and she wasn't going to give it up. I wasn't going to force her either.

I feel really bad because everyone left her by herself. My hold family and all her friends abandon her went she needed them the most. Ace on the other hand he make sure to keep a close eye on her.

She change a lot in that period of time she has new friends, change to a new company, party more and busy a lot with work. She always in the spotlight either new music or a concert, even in magazines. I swear I don't know how a pregnant woman has so much energy.

Flora show me back home she had a music tour in Korea and she fainted. I thought she was crazy for doing a music tour. She cancel the other tours in America but finish the Korean tour.

She has a few dramas also to be honest a lot of dramas coming up which she stars in. She over working herself and it bad for both her and the baby.

Me one the other hand was going do a music video with Jessica and a few more dramas. I wanted to go out with a bang.