Bella Gangster

Bella POV

I got up and look around it was 10am why the hell didn't my alarm on my phone go off.

I look down to see I was wearing a big white shirt. I try to get up and pee but someone hand was holding me down. I try to shake him but he didn't move then I slap him on the hand.

"What the hell Bella" William say
"Get off me I need to pee" I told him and his hand were gone.

I went to the bathroom and freshen up and showered. I had clothes over at William so I didn't need to worry I put on a jeans and my boots. I was searching for a shirt went I found a hello kitty shirt which I love.

I put it on and did my hair then put on my jacket and got my hand bag.

Walking down to the kitchen I saw William in a boxer doing breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and take my vitamins and grab some salad which he did.

"Where are you going?" William ask
"Our mostly work since you turn off my phone" I told him stuffing down the salad

"Seriously your pregnant you have millions of dollars why are you still working?" William ask

"How dare you ask me that I don't need or ever ask for you help I always dream of being a k pop singer. My dream is finally coming through and I'm not going to give it up. I work to hard I get I'm having a baby I slow down my work to only two activities. I'm doing me I never told you stop being a international drug lord or stop doing dramas. Why the hell would you ask me to give up my dreams?" I shouted at him angrily.

"Your over reacting" William say

"You know what I never been someone to put down another person. You been following your goals I have supported you and backed you 100 percent. Why the hell cant you do the same?" I shouted at him.

He slam down him cup and I break on the island in the kitchen. "You aren't following your dreams your putting my child at risk. Your being selfie is hell Aliee you can change your name you can become a citizen of another country. But your mines you listen to what I say, you do what I say got that" William shouted at me.

I got up and he walk towards me and was about to grab my hand but Ace appear.

"To hell she isn't your she her own person" Ace shouted at William.

"She doesn't deserve to be treated like one of your punching bags or call girls she human" Ace say and I walk towards him and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you Ace can you drop me to the studio I have work to do" I ask him and he nod his head.

What do you guys think ? Is William right do you think that she working to hard. She has lessen the work to only two activities now. Is Bella right went she say William should support her following her dreams. Who is right and who is wrong...