Bella Gangster

Bella POV

After we and Ace talk some more and we make out. It was like a few blown make out scene right now. He pulled away because his phone was ringing and he answer it I drink some of his bottle water.

"I'm leaving" I told Ace and he got up and grab my hand stopping me he ended the call and he pull me to his chest.

I wrap my hand around his to hold him and I see a flash. I pull away from his there was a guy with a phone.

"Did you just take a picture of us?" I ask the guy and he smiled.

I walk towards he "can you delete that picture please" I ask him

"Why would I do that Angel ? The guy say and I just look at him and Ace looked at him.

"Delete the picture Ash" ace shouted at him.

"I will went I feel like" the guy name Ash say.

"Are you fucking joking" I say to Ash was all this some sick joke to get back at me for hurting you sister.

The same time my phone went off it was time for a meet and greet with some fans.

"You just sick" I shouted at Ace he grab my hand and I stamp up on his feet and he growl out in pain.

"Damn it Angel it's not what you think" Ace say.

I already had on a black hoodie over my head and was heading out the Vip area. My bodyguards with me the hole way.

I got to the van and got in I headed to Sm to change and train today I was going to train with BTS. I was going to be a surprise guest at one of their concerts.

We practice and practice it was about 4pm now and we were going to go over the moves again. My manager walk in and told me it was time for a meet and greet.

I show the guys my respect and left the room. I change and my manager show me out the building outside were fans.  I greeted them and give the water and some snacks suddenly members of BTS joined me doing the same.

We pose for pictures together me and BTS and the fans went crazy over it. I wave goodbye and left for the meet and greet.

Text message for Ace
Ace- Angel please I'm sorry let me explain

Bella- no need I'm busy stop message me

Ace- you know I can't leave you alone Angel

Ace- please talk to me

Ace- I know you read the text messages

Ace- damn it Angel answer me

End of text messages...

I did read Ace messages but I wasn't in the mood to read them. I take some pictures with fans and sign a lot of pictures and books and even CDs. My fans were loving it and so was I.

"Hello everyone I would like you all to welcome William Chan" my manager Lee say and the crowd went crazy.

Me and William hug and he kiss me on the cheeks. I blushed and smiled and we take pictures with fans together.