Bella gangster

Bella POV

I wake up and look around I was on top of Jazz and Lee. Jessica and Tiffany I don't even know where the rest was. I got up and freshen up. I walk out and there was my vitamins and breakfast some of the guys did breakfast for us. I thank them and we seat and watch Scary movie 4. We laugh through the hold movie we had a singing contest.

And let's just say for professional singer we should is hell didn't sound like them. We were singing the songs out of tune no rhythm at all nothing.

After we got tried we made a bed a huge bed on the floor of the bedroom and watch Tv series after tv series.

7 hours later

We landed and got out all tried and having jet-led. We manage to make it to the mansion doors and half of us fall right down on the floor tried. Jazz, Jessica and Tiffany pulled Lee by the legs up to the rooms.

He didn't even seem to carry he was so tried unlike me I wasn't tried because I sleep a lot on the jet. I got one of the maids to make dinner for all 200 of us and I help set the table. I call my mom and told her I landed save both me and the baby. She started to freak out asking if something goes wrong what happens. We had a team of doctors Sm hired for the trip. All trained and prepared for anything. I make sure of that because my baby came first I ask my doctor if I could trip and she told me it was up to me. Just make sure to keep her updated and let her know what the doctors say.

"Finally lets get this vacation started Sunny" shouted and suddenly a crowd of people in swim wear came down the stairs.

"Pool party right after Lunch" Lee shouted and everyone cheered and laughed.