Bella gangster

Bella POV

We arrive at the mall Matt and Paul went along just to make sure we were save. Paul brag us into Victoria secrets and then Matt brag us into shoe locker for new shoes.

I didn't know if anyone else in the group didn't notices by everyone in the mall was looking at us. Not your normal look like who does weirdos more like scared looks.

I tap Paul "have you notice it to?" Paul say softly.

"Yeah I do let's just get out of here and away for those two" I told Paul.

"Babe I think your totally right everything happen since we met them last night" Paul say

"I'm starting to think this little vacation shit wasn't a very good idea" I told Paul and slap him around the head

"What was that for?" Paul say

"Your the one who came up with this idea Dick shit" I told Paul and he laugh

"Oh yes I did " Paul say and we laugh

"Guys am it was nice knowing you and stuff ..." I told flora and Matt

"What she trying to say let's not be friends are every meet again" Paul say suddenly and I slap him again.

"Sorry but it's just to weird" I told them

Flora hug me and give me her number and Matt give me a little kiss on the cheek. Both went separate ways and me and Paul went back shopping.

"See it wasn't us it was those two" Paul say

"I think your right nobody is looking at us weird anymore" I told him and we high five.

"Aliee let just get out of this damn town" Paul say and we grab our bags.
"I'm going call me management team and get us a flight for tonight" I told Paul. "Bella make it for this afternoon" Paul say and grab both my bags and his and rush out the store towards the car.

I called my management team and got us three tickets. "Oh can I get the tickets for this afternoon" I ask the woman. "What the rush aliee ?" She ask

"I just wanna get away from this town" I told her.

I wasn't paying attention and I hit into something hard.

"Shit" I say softly

"You need to watch where you going Angel" a voice say

I jump back and look up and look at person it was a man dress in a suit a dark blue suit. I look around and these was that look again everyone looked scared. "This is why I hate this place" I say softly.

"Bella " a female voice say suddenly and I look behind the man and there was Flora. "Umm hey flora" I say unsure if I wanted to have a chat after what went down a few mins before.

"Umm am bye " I say and was about to leave. "Wait Bella I saw your having a concert coming up" flora say.

"Umm flora look I didn't know if you haven't notice but people look at you weird they're scared of you" I told flora.

"I don't need to be in any bad.." I told her then stop to find the right words.

My phone started to ring and it was Shane calling me. I push it back into my pocket "who are you guys ?" I ask flora and pointed at the man behind her who was on his phone. He look at me and look away "that my brother Ace he a gang leader of the gang" flora say.

"Wait is he like Ace the most feared gang leader that everyone is so scared of" I ask her and she nod her head.

"Let's flora I'm leaving so bye" I told her and run off to Paul. "Dude get in the car let's go now" I told Paul and he hope in and we drove off.

I told him everything he was more scared then I was we called dad and Shane on the way to the airport. We told them everything dad say he would take care of it and that we were smart to just get out town.

We arrive at the airport and dad and Shane was there. Shane and dad was coming with us for safety reason of course. I was headed back to Korea my concert had been cancel and was going to be tomorrow now. My management team wanted it to be and invite only concert and I had no problem with that.

We landed in Korea and Sm assign bodyguards to me. I was meet at the airport by bodyguards and reporters taking pictures. Also fans were taking pictures and shouting my name of course not my real name my singer name.

A black van pick us up and we arrive at the hotel. We headed to our rooms and sleep I had a early morning tomorrow.