Bella gangster

Bella POV

I went home shower and dress and Skype with William he was on set for another one of his dramas.

He told me he would meet me at the airport. After I ended the Skype call with William me and Paul sneak out.

We headed to the airport and waited for William to arrive. Lucky he arrive with bodyguards and we came to the van to get us.

I jump on his and hug him tight and kiss him. "He isn't going anyway Bella" Paul say from behind me and I laugh.

"He is right Bella I'm not going anyway" William say and I smiled.

We walk to the airport and waited for Flora she arrived with a bag. We hug and I introduce her to William. There were reporters outside waiting for us so I decided I would go with William and Flora could go with Paul.

"Can you both stop trying to eat each other faces off" Paul say and me and William laugh.

I was spending the night at William so was Paul and Flora. He had his own house here in Korea. We arrive at the house and got out. William show Paul and flora around everyone was eating since Flora cooked.

"Do you want to sleep in a guest room?" William ask
"No I'm sleeping with you " I told him

"Don't go off making no babies because I'm not taking care of them and you" Paul say

" you can't be serious!" I shouted at Paul and he laugh and so did William

"It's you or the kids" Paul say and flora slap him

"You take the kids and I will take Bella" William told Paul and me and flora laugh.

"Stop it you guys" I told both William and Paul