Bella Gangster

Aliee POV

The meet and greet was great but I left early because I had a check up appointment with the Doctor. Jessica and Tiffany been confusing me to ask William to go the check up with me. But I was fine I had Jazz with me we arrive at the doctors office. Jazz was holding my hand and in the other hand both of us had bags with food and drinks.

We got in and I sign in for my appointment. The nurse check my blood pressure and my weight. She also give me some different vitamins to take. She told me since I was at this stage I wouldn't be needed this type of vitamins anymore. So she change the vitamins I waited and then the doctor called me in.

Went I got in I saw William inside the office sitting down. I felt all the angry inside of me started to move around and get restless. I sit down and held the end of my dress tightly.

"Are you alright Aliee ?" The doctor ask

"Can you please make him leave?" I told the doctor she nod her head. William got up and I saw the disappointment on his face.

"Wait you can stay and hold my hand" I told him.

He help me onto the bed and I pulled up my dress. The doctor did her check and we heard the baby heart break and saw the baby.

I ask the doctor for a picture and she told me check with the nurse for the picture before I leave. She told us the baby was healthy and she think I should easy up on my career. For right now and don't push myself hard. The doctor also told us that I wasn't under any stress and everything was good but to be on the safe side I should get more rest and try to enjoy myself more.

"I will make sure she does " William say and help me off the bed.

We walk out the room and I went to the front desk and got my things. Jazz was gone the nurse told me " she had been call in by my manager to do work."

I thank the nurse I got my vitamins and the picture of our baby.

"What did you think the baby is?" I ask William trying to form small talk

"I hope a girl" William say and we walk to the exit of the building.

"I'm guessing jazz was your ride?" William say

"Yes but my driver is still here but can you drive me home so we can talk?"I ask him and he kiss my forehead

I told my driver to head back and he could have the rest of the day off.