Chapter Thirty-Two

Hello everyone! Because of all of your begging and pleading I decided that maybe I could find it within myself to overcome my shame and continue writing this story. But if I don't receive a lot of reviews, I might change my mind again.

*******

Looking down at the forms in her hands, a frown knit Kagami's brow. After discovering that Ouran did not have a gardening club, she had scheduled a meeting with the Chairman to discover what she would need to do to form the club herself. What she had learned had been less than satisfactory. In order for any club to be formed, there had to be a minimum of three members. And Kagami couldn't just say that she found two other people to join, she actually had to get them to sign membership forms, which was what she was holding in her hand. 

Kagami was realistic enough to acknowledge that there was no way she would be able to convince two other people to join a club with her. Yes, she could scare people into doing almost anything she wanted, but that was the problem. All of the students here were so scared of her that nothing would be able to convince them that spending their afternoons in a club with her was a good idea.

That didn't mean Kagami was about to give up though. She couldn't afford to let her father find out that she had lied about being in a club. Maybe there was someone else in this school as oblivious as Kyou who didn't know about her reputation. She could sweet talk them into joining her club and they wouldn't know what they had done until it was too late. The only problem with that plan was that Kagami would have to find this hypothetical person first.

Sighing, Kagami wracked her brain for any ideas that were actually somewhat possible, but she came up with nothing. Sighing again, Kagami put the forms in her bag and decided to stop thinking about it for a while. Maybe taking a break would allow her to look at the problem from a new perspective that would allow her to come up with a feasible solution.

For the rest of the ride to school, Kagami's thoughts were occupied with another problem. She still hadn't figured out a good way to tell Hotaru that she and Mitsuki were actually the same person. Kagami was pretty sure that Hotaru was going to be really mad at her for tricking her like that, and Kagami wasn't sure she was mentally prepared for that. It was weird, usually she had no problem being blunt with people, and yet she had spent way too much time trying to think of a gentle way to tell Hotaru the truth. Having a friend was a lot of work.

Her limo pulled up to the school building and Kagami took a second to put her usual expression of unruffled calm on her face. She grabbed her bag and stepped out of the car, speaking a soft word of thanks to her driver as she did so. He was one of the few people hired by her father who didn't treat her like she was an entity they were forced to tolerate, so she always made sure to thank him when he dropped her off. The driver gave a soft nod of recognition and pulled away. 

Hefting her bag onto her shoulder, Kagami turned and headed into the school. It still amused her to watch as all of the students parted to let her pass. Except, today there was one person standing at the end of the hallway, calmly watching her approach. The person was male, so since there was only one it wasn't the twins, and since he hadn't waved at her, Kagami could also rule out Kyou. There were only a couple of other people it could be, and since Kagami had seen light glinting of a pair of glasses, she had a pretty good guess as to who it was.

"Good morning Otori senpai." She said calmly as she approached.

"Good morning Tsukino-san." Kyoya returned, giving her a nod of greeting.

"Is there any particular reason you're standing by the door to my classroom this morning?" Kagami asked, secretly hoping that he would say he had to talk to the twins or to Haruhi.