Captured By a Green Thing and a Pirate

A/N: Hello~~~~~~ Whats up how it goin? Kukukuku~ I hope you enjoy the chapter P.S I try to make MY chapters as long as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Amaya POV ~

I groan and open my eyes and see..... trees. Sigh.. I am dead for like what 10 minutes and I'm a frickin forest!!! I look to my right and see Pepper's fur. Welp, so me being the stupid person I am I walk over to Pepper. And then he growls at mah face. I scaream and shout

"YO PEPPERR ITS MEEEEEEEEEE DONT KILL MEEEEEEEEEE THINKK OF RAINBOW ALPACAZ!!!!!" Pepper instantly calms down and sighs. I found a stream near by and looked into it and saw a girl with pretty long black hair (pic on the cover) I gaped at my reflection. While I was gaping I didn't notice someone screaming in the background.

~Kakashi's POV~ ( a few minutes agooo~ or when she found le pond)

Gai dragged me out of Konoha just for one of the weird rival competitions we do. I sigh and we spot a pond with  girl and a dog next to her, and  the girl was just gaping at the pond. Gai then spots her and charges at her making her turn and face us. Her eyes then widened and she turned and ran. I sighed at Gai's stupidity, then ran after her. She turned around and ran faster, and looked forward and ran with the dog right by her side. I got tired so I decided to teleport in front of her and grabbed her by her forearm. She screamed and struggled but I held her just as tight. The dog was struggling in Gai's grip too.

"HEY LET ME GO  PIRATE!" The girl screamed.

I screamed back "HEY IM NOT A PIRATE!"

The girl then started to thrash again but luckily we were already at the gates. Imuzo and Kotetsu (sp? on both) smirked and said "Wow Kakashi you got a feisty one." I facepalmed and went to the hokage tower,

~Amaya POV~

I sighed and cursed Kakashi, then spoke "Okay lemme down!" He replied with a grunt. And before I knew it we were facing a

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!

Yo I hope you liked this chapter~ ^_~ peace out ya'll! And guess what!  I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE BOLD AND ITALIC THING LOOK!!!!!!! ._. AND AND AND! ^_^ my name is Jeff.