Deidara-Nii

~Deidara POV~

I decided to try out Amaya's reflex by charging at her and as soon as I got 5 feet closer to her, her tail turned into 5 tails! WHAT!? SHE GREW FREAKING 4 MORE TAILS!! 

Her tails wrapped around my neck. She opened her eyes "Deidara?" She tilted her head "What are you doing?"

I try to point to her tails "Oh! Sorry about that.." She smiled sheepishly. I have a few bruises on my neck. She sighs and says "Come in." Her room was painted black and white. The white side had white and hints of blue. The black side had hints of red.

She ordered me to go to the bathroom and I did as I was told. 

She came back with some ointment. "Deidara what were you trying to do anyways?" She asked.

"I was trying to test your reflexes, un." I answered.

"Oh." She said and held her hand uo to my neck. A white light surrounded it and my bruises slowly disappeared, but it still hurt a little bit.

She rubbed the ointment on the spots where the bruises used to me. She sighed and wrapped a bandage around my neck, but not tight enough to strangle me.

"There. Your good to go." She sent me a closed eyed smile. I looked around her room and asked "Who's that, un?"

I pointed to a picture on her wall. It had a red head boy on it.

"Oh that's my boyfriend." She answered then smiled sadly.

"You guys are after him." She said.

"What do you mean, un?" I asked.

"He's a-- ahh nevermind Deidara-Nii--" She slapped her hand over her mouth and sighed.

"Nii? What do you mean, un?" I was confused.

"Well you remind me of my non biological brother." She answered my question patiently.

"Well you could call me what ever, un. I won't mind, yeah." She broke out into a grin and said "YAY!"

I sweat dropped. "Well, thank you for healing me imouto, un." I teased, making her smile. I walked out of her room and went into the living room.

"HAHA! What happened to your f*****g neck b****?" Hidan laughed.

"I tried to test Amaya's reflex, un." I said.

He just laughed even harder. I sent one of my spiders on his neck and muttered "Katsu." His neck was bleeding, and he stopped laughing.

Amaya came in, looked at the Hidan and back at me.

"Hidan does it hurt?" She asked.

"Of course it does b****." Hidan replied, voice cracking. She sighed and healed his neck and muttered "First Deidara's neck then Hidan's neck." After she healed his neck she walked to her room and came back with the ointment.

She smeared the ointment of his neck, making him say "Thanks b****."

Everyone looked at Hidan in shock, but Amaya is already back in her room.

~Dinner~

Amaya came out of her room rubbing her eyes and walked up to me. "Do you eat dinner in here or do you eat out?"

"Eat out at really cheap places." I answered. Amaya sighed and took out a scroll and walked into her room.

~5 min later~

Everyone walked to the living room and Kisame asked "What's that delicious smell?" I shrugged and knocked on Amaya's door.

"Come in."