Gaara Of The Sand

~Amaya POV~

I was walking around the village when I hear "HEY YOU!!! LET GO OF KONOHAMARU! AMAYA-CHAN HELP!!!!"

I immedietly teleport to where the voice was. It turned out to me Naruto.. Why am I so surprised?

"Hiya Naruto! I heard that Konohamaru was introuble am I right or were you just trying to get my attention?" When I said the last part a dark aura surrounded me.

"N-no Amaya-Chan! This dude over here is choking Konohamaru!" Naruto says while pointing to this dude in a cat onesie. (sp?)

I turn to the dude and look at him dead in the eye. "Let him go." I command him.

"Hmph, who are you to tell me what to do? Say.. your pretty cute.. wanna ditch these losers and come with me?" He tries to flirt.

"No." I say and pour chakra into my tail and fist. I appear infront of him and punch him. He skids back a little and goes to punch me, but I stop him. "Now, now do you really want me to file a complaint on a stranger choking the hokage's grandson?" I taunt. He freezes.

"Fine you win." He suddenly smirks. "But you ain't the grandson." He tries to punch me, but a pebble hits his wrist and draws a bit of blood.

"Hn. Your a long way from home don't you think?" I hear Sasuke say.

The blonde girl, Sakura, and one of Konohamaru's friend get hearts in their eyes when they saw him. The cat growls and pulls the mummy off of his back.

The blondes eyes widened "Y-your going to use crow for this?"

He was about to respond when a red head appeared "Kankuro your a disgrace to our village." He said in a cold voice. The man now known as Kankuro froze.

"H-hey Gaara. I-it wasn't m-my f-fault! Y-you s-see t-this b-brat--" He was cut off by the boy known as Gaara.

"Shut up..

Or I'll kill you." Gaara threatend.

Kankuro gulped and nodded.

"Hey! I can tell by your headbands that your from the village Hidden in the Sand, you must have permission to be here." Sakura pointed out.

"Sakura they have permission, you see it's the time of the chunin exams." I explain for her.

"At least one of you isn't living under a rock." Blondie smirked. The turned to leave again when Sasuke spoke up "Wait. What's you name?"

Blondie turned around, face red, and pointed to herself "M-me?"

"No, the one with the gourd on his back." Sasuke says.

"My name is Gaara Of The Sand. I'm curious to what you name is and the girl with black hair." Gaara says.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke states proudly.

"My name is Amaya Ookami, stay away from hurting children and we'll get along just fine." I say with a closed eyed smile.

~Third POV~

~THAT NIGHT~

Gaara sat on the roof looking at the stars, thinking about Amaya's friendly smile. Was it fake? He asked him self.

Amaya couldn't sleep. After they met the sand siblings, Kakashi handed Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura the chunin exam forms. Amaya wasn't included because she was promoted to Jonin. She looked at the vest in her hands and thought 'I'm a Jonin now... Mom I hope your proud of me...'

Gaara decided to explore the village at night and saw Amaya sitting on the roof. It seems Amaya had spotted him. She looked at him with a smile and said "Hey Gaara. Wanna sit down with me?" Gaara was shocked.

He cautiously sat next to her. "Why?" Was all he could say.

"Why what?" Amaya asked, confused.

"Why are you so friendly, you saw me threaten Kankuro earlier, and... your not afraid of me?" Gaara was beyond confused.

Amaya broke out into a grin "Because I want to be you best friend silly!"

Gaara was stunned "B-best friend?"

"Yep! It looks like you've been through a lot of pain. I was too, but physically." She explained.

"I will be your best friend." Gaara said.

"Great!" Amaya cheered and hugged him.

'What!? How is she able to touch me?' Gaara thought.

'Because she's your mate brat!' Shukaku explained- quite rudely might I add.

'MATE!?' Gaara was confused.

'You'll find out in 10 minutes just you wait boy.' Shukaku said.

Amaya was happy until

'Dear you met you mate~' Celestia cooed

'?' Amaya was confused

'Just ask him if someone told him that you guys are mates.' Celestia sighed

"Gaara did someone just tell you that we are mates?" Amaya asked.

"Yeah.. How'd you know?" Gaara was suspicious.

"Because my wolf goddess that's in me told me~" Amaya explained, happy to finally tell someone of Celestia.

They leaned in and  they pecked eachother's lips, and quickly pulled away.

:CLIFFHANGER XD!: