Final Chapter

-Amaya POV-

Okay okay.. I was just walkin' 'round the Sand Village when suddenly a wild Matsuri appeared!

And this us what she said.

"You. Need to stay away from Gaara-Kun. Cause he is mine. Mine. All mine.  I don't care of he's dating you. When I get strong enough, I will kill you, just to get Gaara-Kun to be MINE." She growled. I just shrugged and walked passed her. She threw a kunai at me. I expected it to get closer, but when I turned around I saw.

"Matsuri, I would appreciate it if you would stop threatening my girlfriend."

Matsuri paled and said "W-What are you talking about?"

Gaara glared at her "Matsuri. I will kick out out of the village if you threaten her again. Amaya tells me everything about her day. And every day. Every single day she says."

I cut him off and say it "Matsuri threatened me today."

He nodded and said "If I hear those four words again. You are out. Of the village. Permanently student or not. It's been like 2 weeks of those same words."

He glared and disappeared in a swirl of sand. Matsuri looked crushed, but I honestly don't care. She constantly tried  to poison my food for Kami's sake!  Every time I went to a food shop, Matsuri would approach  me. She would come to me with something in her hand, but tried to hide it by clenching her fist around it. She would insult me, then she puts her hand  over my food, pretending to point at me. I had a clone try it when she left, and the clone  was chocked. She gagged and gasped for air, and eventually died.

So.. that's how my days have been.

Suddenly a  wolf appeared in front of me.

"Hime, we have to  take you away  for a few  years, I have informed you mother, mate, and friends, also your leader. You see.. The animals in the Land of the Free have been enslaved by the dragons, that used to be our allies.. The Land of the Free has a variety of animals Griffons, wolves, foxes, horses, tigers, cheetahs, leopards, and you Amaya-Hime are the ruler, the princess of the Land of the Free. I know its called the Land of  the  Free but... we HAVE to have a ruler. The Land of the Free need a  leader. A kind hearted leader who is pure hearted. And after 100 years of searching, we have finally found you. The child of the  prophecy!

The  prophecy is that every 100 years, a child is born. The mother and child will transfer to a place, far far from here. Then, BEFORE the child's 12th birthday. Your birthday was  on April 26th right?"

I nodded.

"Then you are the true child of  prophecy. You have to tame the leader of the dragons, they were unfortunately hypnotized by the dreaded.. The horrible.... The most feared animal by the Land of the Free... The one and only Banished Snake!

His name was Lucifer. He was banished due to the fact he was killing some of the animals,  his plan was to take over  the Land of the  Free, he was ever so kind enough to tell us how to takaee thee poison away.  And it was. To slay him. Lucifer. We have to kill him. And NONE of us can kill him. No matter how strong. He injected a poison into himself -by  biting himself- and only royal blood can wound him. That includes summonings too."

He looked at me and said "Hime. Please. Please help us. My name is Lucky, strongest wolf in the Land of the  Free. Honored to meet you. It  is  said that anyone who has the blood of an Ookami, is  the child of prophecy, and our one and only Leader.  Please help us. I'm begging you."

I grinned at him. "Of course Lucky. If it means to  help my people, then I will  go."

He grinned and placed his paw onto my hand. And in the blink of an eye.  I saw.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFF HANGER~

PLEASE WAIT FOR ABOUT A MONTH OR SO.. I WILL HAVE A  SEQUEL UP!!

Comment anything here, so I could message you about the sequel. If you happen  to read this 'late' Check out the sequel.

The sequel will be  up when? On PROBABLY!! I SAID PROBABLY!!! 12/14/2016

IF I DIDNT MAKE IT BY THEN, THEN I AM BUSY.  BUT I PROMISE I  WILL MAKE A SEQUEL!

Thank you turkeye1.

Thank you Kyuubichan662

Thank you rosie_awesome

Thank you MangaFox1233

Thank you  shelly2796

And Thank you BrightShadowWolf31

I WILL MESSAGEE ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED, COMMENTED, OR  FOLLOWED ME FROM THIS BOOK.

I  WILL ALSO MESSAGE THE USERS ABOVE WHEN THE  SEQUEL IS UP!!!