Finally Ibiki Arrives

~Amaya POV~

I laid against Gaara's chest, and sighed. "By the way, I'm one of the procters for the exam." I stated to Gaara. He looked shocked,  but nodded anyways. I look towards the Genin,  and see some gray haired boy approach them.

"Gaara I have to  see what's up, see you after the exams?" I asked him. He frowns and nodded. But not before giving me a peck on the cheek.

I walked over to the Genin  and whispered to them "Who's this?" They looked at me

"I don't know that's what I wanna know."- Daisuke

"I don't  know.. meeting new people is such a drag."- Guess who?

"Why do you care b****?"- Ino

"Hn."- Guess who?

"I don't know believe it.."- Again, guess.

"I don't know..."- Sakura

"I'm hungry."- Guess

"..."- Shino

"I don't  know."- Kiba

"Arf!"-  Obviously Akamaru

The dude finally came up to us  and said something about them being  so loud.

He pulled out blank cards and asked us if we wanted to have some information on some people.

Sasuke spoke up, "Do you have Rock Lee of the Leaf and Gaara of the Sand?"

The dude Kabuto I think his name was, said "Aww you know their names, no fun.."

He showed us their information. When he showed us Gaara's everyone looked at me, shocked.

I looked at them weird "What?"

"You kissed a monster!" Ino yelled, but not too loud.

I glared "No. No I didn't."

~After Kabuto Pukes~

'Poof' Ibiki comes  in, stops the sound nin, and explains the test that I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to lazy to explain.

I sat next to Kotetsu, 'cause he was there.. "Who's watching the gates?" I asked him.

He replied with one word "ANBU." I said "Oh." And nodded. And walked next to Ibiki.

I saw Gaara glare at Kotetsu,  but I smiled reassuringly at him.

"Boyfriend, or another brother of yours?" I hear Ibiki whisper to me. I slap his arm, and mutter "Boyfriend."

Ibiki hisses in pain. "Highten your hearing, people could be whispering." He commands in his commanding voice, but hushed. Most Genin heard him.

I turned into the adult wolf and sat there, with my eyes closed. I hear whispering from a Genin. It was number 55 (I'm choosing random numbers, and if they were any of the main characters, the sand siblings, and the sound nins, I don't care because I don't know their numbers XDD)  I looked at Ibiki and gestured for a scroll and he gave me  one, along with a  paintbrush. I wrote '55' and he nodded "Number 55 your out! Leave with your team." Ibiki boomed

He frowned and left. I closed my eyes, and heard whispering from numbers... 3, 8, 15, 21, and 20.

I quickly wrote them  down and passed the scroll  back to Ibiki.  He nodded and called them out. I walked to the door, to make sure everyone left. One of the teams nodded suddenly and in a flash, they were charging at me with kunai in hand.

I turned human, and blocked them with my sword. One gave up from my sword and tried to attack me from behind. In a flash I knocked him  out, along with their team mates.

The genin in the room were astonished. But they continued  the test. I turned into a wolf pup.

"Uhh... I need to use the can." Kankuro said, embarrassed.  I facepawed, yes you read it right facepawed, I am a  puppy remember?

"Go ahead. I'll send someone with you, so nothing  funny happens."  Ibiki informs.

"Fine with me.." Kankuro said while  they tied his hands together.

~After the 10th question~

Anko crashed into the room and brought in a poster with her name on it. I sweat dropped. I turned human and tapped her shoulder, making her look at me "Yes Amaya-Hime? I'm kinda busy here.."

"Anko you shouldn't talk to the princess like  that." Ibiki warns. I sweat drop and dismiss him.

Great now everyone looked at me with curiosity. I told Anko "Anko.. your early. You do know that right?"

Her face turns red she dismissed me and explained the second  exam.

While she was explaining, Konohamaru and his friends came, and were interviewing Naruto.

"Hey! You! What are you doing? You're holding up the  exam!" Anko shouts.

"Sorry. Konohamaru and his friends are interviewing me." Naruto explains.

Anko left us 10 min because she had an interview as well. I was currently in Gaara's arms, as he hugged me protectively to his chest. His sister and brother were basically staring into my soul, still  shocked. Konohamaru nervously approached me "Onee-Chan? Can-can we interview you?"

"Of course!" I smile at him.

~After the interview cause idk how to make her explain her team XDDD~\

After the interviews, Anko came  back and started the exam. I kissed Gaara on the cheek and told him I would see him in the tower.  He nodded and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am now in the tower, playing with Pepper and Luna, because I forgot to bring them with me to the exam.

I threw the Frisbee somewhere in  the tower, and Pepper and Luna tried to catch it first. They caught it at the same time, but Pepper let Luna have it.

'AWW SO CUTE~~~~!' Celestia cooes. I smirk, but it disappears when they come closer Phew! That  was close... I secretly ship them..  KUKUKUKU.

They  were worn out, so we went back to the room we were staying at. Pepper and  Luna  fell asleep immedietly.  I hear someone enter the tower, and I look to see who it is and it was....