Special Chapter (For No Reason ^_^)

_Modern World_

_~Third POV~_

Amaya was pacing back stage nervous.  'Gosh this is over whelming, I HAVE TO FREAKIN' PERFORM IN FRONT OF LIKE WHAT 100 PEOPLEZ ;-;' She thought worriedly.

'Kami help me.' She thought.  She sighed and got into the clothes she was going to perform in.

  She sighed and got into the clothes she was going to perform in

(As always, I don't own le pic)

She sighed and went onto stage. 'Well, it wont be  too bad... Gaara's going to be performing too...'

Well my dear readers this is how it all  happened...

~Flash Back~

Kankuro and Temari were watching the Super Bowl, wanting (Choose your team) to win.

Gaara  and  Amaya wanted (Choose your team) to win.

Kankuro smirked  and  said "Okay, if our  team loses, we have to do something that you want us to do. If your  team loses you have to do something  we want you to do.  DEAL?"

"Deal." Gaara, Temari, and Amaya nodded.

_A few Minutes Later~_

"NOOO!" Amaya whined, anime crying.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Okay! You guys have to sing a duet in the singing contest tomorrow at the festival." Temari declared. Kankuro nodded eagerly.

"Don't think that we didn't hear you singing with Amaya." He teased, making Gaara turn as red as his hair.

"Hmph."

"HAR HAR!"

_______________Flash  Back End_____________________________________

So, that's how it all happened c:...

"Okay~~ Next Up Gaara and  Amaya!" The announcer's voice rang through the speakers.

(Video at the top... I don't own the video.)

Everyone was clapping like crazy,  Team 7,  Team 10, and even Team 8 were there. Amaya and Gaara turned red and ran back stage, since another duet was coming. When Amaya and Gaara went back stage, Amaya sighed and leaned into his arms. Amaya looked up and saw him closing his eyes. She smirked and pecked his kanji for love.

He grunted in surprise, but said nothing.

"Hey!"

They turned their heads and saw Team 7, Team 10, and Team 8. Amaya and Gaara just sighed and closed their eyes.

"Woah Gaara. Didn't know you could sing!" Naruto shouted. Gaara just grunted and looked away. Amaya giggled "Well... I kinda forced him to. The threat was no cookies."

Everyone laughed, Gaara chuckled too. Kiba started to flirt with Amaya, but Gaara glared very, very darkly at him.

"Hehe." Kiba chuckled nervously.

"I'll kill  you." Gaara threatened. Kiba turned pale and ran behind Akamaru. Amaya laughed with everyone else.

"Anyways, Gaara  when did you get such a good voice?" Daisuke teased. Gaara just huffed, and tightened his grip on Amaya.

"Guys leave him alone." Amaya chuckled.

"Gaara and Amaya. Please come on stage to claim your reward!" The announcer's voice came through the speaker.

Amaya and Gaara walked on stage to claim their prize.

1st Place Singing  Competition.

The announcer then handed  them their money, which was 1,000 dollars (Ye. This is in the US!)

The two just thanked him and had a good day, with only $9,000  left, they had a fun day with their friends.