Pein Accepted?

THIS IS THE SAME dayNARUTO ARRIVES, AMAYA ARRIVES A FEW HOURS BEFORE HIM.

~ Pein POV ~

Amaya talked to me about my goal to taking the jinchuriki and I agreed to stop the plans, but I would try to make the world peaceful. Do you have any idea how hard she squeezed me?

I am currently making a peace treaty with the Leaf. I sighed and sent someone to get Amaya.

_Five Silent Minutes Later_

Amaya knocked on the door and I said "Come in."

"Hai Leader-Sama?" She asked in a soft voice.

"I want you to go to the leaf with this scroll. Give it to the Hokage."

She nodded and left.

~Amaya POV~

"Dear we're going to the leaf!!" Luna smiled and ran with Pepper. I smiled and said "Yeah. We're going to the leaf."

"Do you think. Do you think they'll accept us again?" Pepper asked hesitantly. I frowned and said "Well, we're about to find out." We were approaching the gates. I looked at the huge gates and sped up.

"C'mon!" I laughed. The first time in years actual, happy joy welled up in me. I mean, life in the Akatsuki was awesome yes, but something was missing. There was always something missing.

Team 7.

The village.

Gaara.

Gramps.

Nothing could ever fill the hole. That one hole aching in my heart, begging me to soothe it. Nothing in the Akatsuki could fix it. I was happy there, but nothing and I mean nothing could patch up that one hole in my heart, only Konoha could fix.

I walked up to the sleeping gaurds and said "Ahem!" I tapped my fingers on their little post/ hut thing.

They woke up and whipped out kunai and said "Akatsuki! State your buisness!" Izumo demanded.

"Take me to your hokage." I demanded back.

"We're going to tie you up." Stated Kotetsu while pulling out a rope. I sighed and said "If this takes me to the hokage then yes you may tie me up."

They nodded and tied me up, and tied rope around Luna and Pepper's mouthes. Kotetsu led me to the hokage and he knocked.

As soon as he pushed me in I smirked at the hokage. ANBU took out kunai and I saw mom in the corner. "Hey mom, granny."

"Hi dear." Mom smiled.

"Hello Amaya! Long time no see!" Tsunade smiled. The ANBU seemed confused when Tsunade commanded for them to untie me and my wolves.

"Granny Leader-Sama requests for me to give you this." I say and hand her the peace treaty, secretly handing her information about Danzo's plot, she nodded silently.

"Ahh I see. How'd you manage to convince him?" Granny asked. I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly and said "Weeeellll.."

~Flash Back~

"Please!"

"No!"

"Pretty please with grilled fish and stew on top?" I begged Leader.

"No." He sighed irritated.

"PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEE! PLEASE!" I begged

"No.

I sighed and pulled out my most deadliest begging weapon.

THE PUPPY EYES!!!