Moving to The Sand For 1 Year

QUICK A/N! OROCHIMARU IS ALSO GOOD, I know, horrible Idea but.. I don't know how to make him evil, ya know? I ain't that kind of person.. So he is good! Yes, he is good, but he just won't return... Yet, OOP I SAID TOO MUCH!! BYE!!

~Tsunade POV~

"Amaya. This is very important for you and Gaara's relationship." I spoke sternly.

She immediately snapped her head over when I mentioned Gaara. "Yea?"

I suddenly smiled "You will move to Suna." She grinned "REALLY!?!?!"

I nodded. "THANKS YOU!!" She shouted and hugged me.

"A--M---A------YA!! I C-C-AN'T B-BREAT--HE!" I managed to say. "Huh? Oh sorry." She smiled sheepishly.

"When do you want to move?" I asked her. "Maybe in a week." She smiled sadly, but brightened up "But, I will send letters, now and then."

I smiled and wiped some tears that were starting to form in my eyes. "We'll miss you, but you'll come back in 1 year.. Okay?" I asked her.

"Of COURSE!!" She then pointed out "I'm very loyal since I am part wolf after all."

I smirked "Of course."

"WAAHH AMAYA-CHAN YOU JUST GOT BACK!" Shouted Naruto. Amaya turned around "Hey, hey! I'll be around for one more week."

"Yeah! But still!" Sakura whined. Amaya smirked "Guys, guys. I know I'm fabulous, but I didn't know I was this fabulous." She flipped her hair "I'm obviously awesome! No one could stand my leaving."

Ahh, this girl. She knows how to brighten up the mood, quickly might I add.

Sakura giggled, Kakashi chuckled, and Naruto laughed. Saki was quiet.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Amaya asked.

"I-I'm JUST GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Saki suddenly wailed and threw her arms around Amaya.

"M-Mom your going to be alright, I promise. I'm Fine, Don't Worry About Me." Amaya said, and hugged her back.

"Y-You sure?" Saki asked. Amaya grinned "I'm alright! It takes a lot to kill me, ya know?"

"Y-Yeah!" Saki smiled, and her tail wagged behind her.

"C'MON! Let's go have fun!" Amaya cheered and pulled everyone out of the office, and turned to me "I'll miss you, ya know granny?" And walked out the door

I smiled "Me too Amaya. Me too." I say out loud as a tear slids down my face.

"She's leaving again huh?" Shizune asked sadly.

"Yeah. She's become a strong woman.. You know?" I asked. Shizune just nodded, several tears rolling down her cheeks.

__Time Skip To When Amaya Leaves__

~Amaya POV~

I packed my things in several scrolls, and it was incredibly hard to make Obito and Rin let me leave.

I am currently in my house with the entire Akatsuki surrounding me, Rin and Obito infront of me.

"No!" They shouted in usion.

"Guys it's only 1 year!" I reasoned.

They looked at each other and they hugged me at the same time "W-Were going to miss you!" Rin sobbed into my shoulder.

"Hn, Yeah!" Obito agreed. I smiled and gently pushed them off me. "Guys I'm Fine, Don't Worry About Me."

"Thank you Amaya!" Rin thanked me. I was confused "For what?"