One Step Closer to Becoming a Genin~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Amaya POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's morning! Time to go to the academy. Walking to the academy I spot a really really pretty sword (Pic at top) I walk towards it and see a smiling old man. 'Hmm maybe he is the shop keeper...' I thought. I walk up to him and ask "Hey mister how much is that sword?" He said "I'm sorry young one only the princess from the Ookami clan can weild (sp?) it."

I grinned and said "Well mister, you're looking at her!" he shook his head, not believing me and said "If your the Ookami princess, then the sword will be as light as a feather for you, but if you're not then it will weigh at least 30,000 TONS for you." I smiled and picked it up with ease "Now will you believe me?" He had his mouth open and suddenly bowed to me and I panicked waving my hands franticly saying "Hey hey mister you dont need to do that!" 

"Nonononono I must! You are the almighty princess of the Ookami clan!" I sighed and told him to rise, he did as he was told. "Mister how much does it cost?" He shook his head and said "It's free!" I laughed and placed down 1040.67 yen ($100) and said "Here!" and left.

I came into class with only 30 min left until sensei comes in. I was sitting at my desk, staring at my sword with pride. I heard stomping and I look up to see Sakura and Ino fighting about who came in first. I sighed and looked at my sword once again. I hear their shrieks stop, so I looked up to see Sakura and Ino smirking at me. "Hey Ino-pig! Look scardey cat has a new sword! Probably she wants to defend herself!" Sakura then gasps then shrieks "HEY WHAT IS SHE WANTS TO IMPRESS MY SASUKE-KUN!!!" Ino then came into realization then charged infront of me then screamed "YOU WONT IMPRESS MY SASUKE-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I look at her bored then started to polish my sword, ignoring her. She then shrieks "IM GOING TO TAKE THAT SWORD FROM YOU THEN!!" I ignore her once again. She reaches out to the hilt to grab my sword, I let go and she falls to the floor. I laugh at her and lean back to watch. I realize that I left Pepper at home, then I hear pawing at the window, which so happened to be next to Ducky. I sighed in relief and left to go open the window.

I shove Ducky to the floor and open the window Pepper leaps at me "Pepper you're crushing me!" He laughs his doggy laugh and gets off me. I walk back to my seat to see Ino trying to drag my sword off the ground, but failing very bad. Sakura laughs at her (In my opinion cackles) then shoves her to the side and tries to pick it up herself, but getting the same result as Ino. I laugh at them then shove Sakura to the side and pick it up with ease, showing no signs of struggling.

Everyone stares at me and all I do is smile at them. That's when I notice there is only 20 min left until sensei comes in. "Ahem!" I hear a voice say. I turn around to see that it's Shikamaru and Choji. I smile and say "Hey boys!" They smile back and sit in their seat and we started talking about the transformation jutsu. I already learned that justu when Pepper showed me the shadow clone jutsu. We kept talking about random stuff until sensei came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sensei came in and said "Okay we weren't able to do the transformation jutsu because of some problems." He seemed to direct problems to the fangirls. They scowled and looked away. Sensei then began to call out the names.

~~~~~~~Skip To Amaya's turn~~~~~~~~

I transformed into the first hokage and said "Like this Iruka-Sensei?" Sensei looked beyond shocked, probably because I got the voice exactly right. Then he recovered and said "Next!"

~~~~~~~~~~Thats all for right now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PEACE OUT~