Kakashi's Way of Saying Sorry

~Kakashi POV~

Shoot.... how am I supposed to say sorry? What does Amaya like......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now have 30 sticks of dango in my hand. I walk towards Amaya's house. I rang the doorbell, and Amaya opened the door. She glared "What."

I sighed and said "I'm sorry, you might not forgive me, but I won't blame you." I gave her the bag of dango.

"Aww thanks you!!" She squealed. She put it in some corner of the room and did the usual, climbing on top of my head, as a puppy.

I sighed "Where to?"

She pointed towards a building I walked towards it and she hopped off and walked away.

~Amaya POV~

I walk towards the building and saw a girl with wolf ears. I turn human and walk up to her "Excuse me ma'm..." 

She turned towards me "What girl?"

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Saki Ookami, but I demanded to the hokage not to be treated royal, and I won't be the queen of wolves." She explained.

"My name is..... Amaya." I informed her.

"Last name?" She rose an eyebrow

"O-Ookami.." I say.

Her eyes widen and she hugs me tight "Oh my baby.. I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too mom." I sob into her shoulder.

"How'd you die?" She asked.

"Me and Pepper died because of a truck, I was running away." I explained.

She was confused "Running away?"

I smiled bitterly "Dad abused me."

She was enraged "What!? He did what?!"

"He would whip me everytime I accidentaly call him Dad, so I was forced to call him Sir." I smile "Mom.. I'm sorry for being your daughter."

She shakes her head "Why? Why are you apologizing?"

"You died, because of me." I said, my voice wavering a little.

"No, no I didn't. I jumped infront of you in my own free will. I died because of me. Not you. My dear, remember why I bought you Pepper?" She asked in a soft voice.

"Because you loved me..." I trail off.

"Exactly." She smiles.

"T-Thanks mommy." I mutter, and we walk to my house.

"So dear, do you have a special someone in your life? Or in you and your friends words 'potato'." She never really got why me and my friends called our special someone potato.

"Yepp!" I grinned.

"WHO!?!??" She shouts, shaking me by my shoulders.

"A boy that's who :P" I replied.

She wacked me on the head "His name!"

"Gaara No Sabaku." I reply trying to calm down, because I was still dizzy.

"Ooh." Mom says.

I drag her to my house and she looks around.

"Nice place~" She cooes, psssssssh she only likes it because it has dango in it.