Meeting Kenji and Miku

_Morning_

~Amaya POV~

I was waken up by Pepper and Luna licking my hand I sat up, and walked to the bathroom to wash my hand. I decided to change and all that stuffs. Gaara was already up, I could tell because he wasn't there.

I sighed and walked to Gaara's office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw a boy and that girl from yesterday.

"Hey Amaya. This is Miku and Kenji." Gaara gestured (sp?) to them. I smiled at them "What's up?"

They nodded towards me and Kenji said "Nothin' much."

"Pleasure to meet you officially." Miku said, smiling.

I smiled "Pleasure to meet you."

Kenji put down some papers on Gaara's desk, and left with Miku behind him. I looked at Gaara "Well! Get to work."

He groaned and went to work, grumbling stuff like "You're lucky I love you." Or stuff like "I don't even get a hello."

I sighed and walked behind him and said "Maybe you can get a cookie if you finish a quarter of this paper work."

'Dear, what are you doing? That's a dirty trick. Using cookies against him.' Celestia scolded playfully. 'Heey! It's been awhile!' I greeted.

'W-Well I had some b-buisness to attend to.' Celestia sounded flustered I was confused and shrugged it off.

_10 Min later_

Gaara finished like, right now, he finished a quarter awhile ago, but he insisted to finish all of it, so I was like Babe, your loss.

He stood up and turned to me with a cheeky smirk. He held out his hand, silently asking for the cookie I promised him.

I sigh and give him like, 10 cookies. He took it greedily and finished it under like 10 seconds.. Yep. He likes his cookies. Pepper and Luna were sleeping in the corner..

I sighed and went outside to walk around the village. 'What do people do here for fun?' I sighed and walked around. I walked around some more and at somepoint I ran into Matsuri and two more girls behind her.

"Oh look who it is. The Kazekage's Girlfriend." She sneered. I scoffed and walked passed her, but an arm grabbed me.

"Trying to run away I see.." Matsuri laughed. I looked at her "Who said I was running? I was walking." I smirked and she just tightened her grip. I yawned and said "Tell me Matsuri. Give me one great reason for me to stay here, when I could be oh I don't know. Sleeping?" She growled at me.

"No? Okay then." I said and swiftly got out of her grip, shocking her in the process, and walked away casually.

I hear the movement behind me shift. Kunai. I sighed and caught it in between my fingers, without turning. Genin.

I threw the kunai to the floor and was about to walk to a dango shop, when Matsuri and the other two threw kunai at me. Why me? Gaara doesn't even like her! He's just her teacher!

I turned to Matsuri.

"Tell me Matsuri. Who is Gaara to you?"

She scoffs and says "Gaara is my teacher, my totally---" I cut her off.

"You want to be in a relationship with him, yes?"

She nodded eagerly "Of course! I would do anything!!" She squealed.