A New Mission!

~Amaya POV~

I sighed and dragged Tobi or Obito to my house, where all the members stayed for the time being. "Noooo!" He whined "I don't wanna show them my face!"

"WELL YOU HAVE TOO!!" I shouted back to him.

~Pein POV~

I was sitting down on the couch when I hear "Noooo! I don't wanna show them my face!"

"WELL YOU HAVE TOO!!" Amaya's voice reached our ears, when suddenly the door burst open with Amaya dragging in Tobi.

"Take it off!" She commanded him.

"Nu." He seemed to pout.

"If you could show Kakashi then you can show everyone else!!" She screamed and shaked him by the shoulders.

"Nu."

"Please."

"No!"

"Please!"

"Nu!!!"

"Pretty please with candy ontop!?"

"NO!"

Oh no!! It's her deadly weapon!!!

"Please?"

"F-Fine!"

"Yay!" She shouted and ran around in circles around him. Pepper and Luna watched in amusement.

Slowly Tobi took off his mask.

"Well then! I still need to fix that scar.." Amaya stated to him.

"Ugh! Okay mom!" Tobi sighed, making Amaya grin and drag him to a mirror which so happened to be right beside us, a random mirror...

She shoved Tobi infront of the mirror "Stay still!" She chirped.

She held her hand above the scar and a while light appeared. The scar slowly disappeared, and formed into smooth skin, and it seemed like there wasn't a scar there.

"Thank you Amaya-Chan." Tobi smiled.

The rest of the Akatsuki froze including me, Konan, Itachi, and Sasori. "Woah! TOBI WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED TO YOUR F*****G VOICE?!" Hidan shouted.

Hidan was right, Tobi's once childish voice was now mature and deep.

"Haha! Now you have to tell them your real name in your real voice!!" Amaya smirked in triumph.

"UGH! Fine. My name is Obito Uchiha pleasure to meet you." Tobi, now known as Obito smirked.

"Hn. That's not possible. Kakashi-San said you died." Itachi said, surprising Kisame, Deidara, Hidan, basically everyone who's an idiot.

"Hn." Obito shrugged.

Amaya sweatdropped "So.. I guess saying 'Hn' runs in the Uchiha blood?"

Deidara stifled a laugh, Kisame snickered, and Hidan full out laughed. Itachi and Obito glared at her playfully. "What? I was just asking.." She muttered.

_Time Skip To When Amaya Is About To Sleep 5:25 I know she sleeps early_

I sighed and went to bed when sand swirled infront of me. "Gaara!" I shouted happily, throwing my hands up into the air. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled away "Ugh.. I knew being Kazekage was hard but.. I didn't expect fangirls."

"Who are they?"

"The only name I know is Matsuri." He muttered.

"Oh, so you like her?" I asked softly.