Becoming a Full Genin!

Sensei appeared out of the smoke and smiled. "You are all going to become a genin! When I call you're name go into the room and perform the clone jutsu!" I heard Naruto groan, I hope he passes so he becomes Hokage. I lean back and wait for my name to be called.

~Time Skip~

"Amaya Ookami." I heard my name. I stood up and walked to the room, with Pepper by my side. "Hello Amaya-Hime. Please make 3 clones."

I nod and made 3 SHADOW clones, he looked shocked but told me to pick a headband. I looked at the colors and asked "Do you have any white ones?" Sensei nodded and looked in a box and threw one to me. I thanked him and left. I walked outside to see Shika-Nii and Choji smiling at me I grinned and ran towards them and said "Hey! I passed!" They smiled and said in sync "Me too!" Choji grinned and said "LET'S CELEBRATE WITH BBQ!" We all nodded in agreement and Pepper barked.

~Time Skip~

I am at home about to go to sleep when I hear Pepper shout for help "Help!!!!" I rush over and see a Pepper sitting down and looking at his paws in shock I was shocked too. He didn't look like a golden retriever anymore! He looked like a beautiful black wolf! He also had a flower around his tail area, and he had a gold ring around his tail too! ( I don't own the pic )

 He didn't look like a golden retriever anymore! He looked like a beautiful black wolf! He also had a flower around his tail area, and he had a gold ring around his tail too! ( I don't own the pic )

"Woah Pepper! You look so beautiful!!!!" I shout. He smiles and said "Thanks Amaya-Chan! Woah... My voice! It's so deep! Cool!!!!" He shouts. I laugh and say "Well, let's go to sleep!" He nods and sleeps next to me like always.

~Time Skip morning~

I wake up and see its 3:00 in the morning, and Pepper is awake too. We hear whining outside of our door and I open it to see a BEAUTIFUL wolf (pic at top, I also dont own it) and it had a deep gash on it's side. I quickly pick her up and take her inside. I lay her on my bed and I hear her say "T-thank you." I smile and say "You're welcome." Then the white light appears and heals her. She sat up and said "Thank you! I am now living with you!" I sweat drop and say "Okay then!" She smiled and said "Hold on  a moment dear~" There was a poof in the corner of the room and there was a VERY VERY fancy dog bed, but it was only 4 feet long.

"Thank you for letting me stay darlin'~" She said

I smiled and said "No problem!" She walked to her dog bed or wolf bed and slept. I saw Pepper walk into the room and then he gawked at the new wolf and he had heart eyes and he said "Who is this!?" I said "Well... I forgot to ask for her name.." He nodded and I said "Hey I'm going to sleep wanna come with or you gonna watch her?" He said "I'm coming with you!" I open the door for me and him and we fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

It is now 4:00 in the morning and it's time for me to meet my new sensei. I wake up Pepper and I wake up the new wolf, after she woke up she told us her name was Luna! I asked her "Hey do you wanna go with me and Pepper? Like we leave every day so we were wondering if you wanted to do the same, like go adventure every day with us.." She grinned and shouted "YAY! THANKS YOU!!" Then we walked out of the door.