Training.

~Amaya POV~

I woke up and I was human so yeah, I put on my new outfit (pic on cover) and walked to breakfast, twirling a piece of black hair in my hands. I walked in and ate cookies on the floor. Later Kakashi-Sensei came in looking sleepy, I made pancakes awhile ago, I had some batter in my scrolls so..

"Amaya-Hime this is good!" Kakashi-Sensei said with his closed eye smile. I wasn't bothered when he said 'hime' cause I got used to it.

"Thank you sensei." I thanked sensei and made more for Tsunami, Tazuna, Inari, and the team. I made one with chocolate chips for Inari, blueberries for the others, and I put for slices for Sasuke. 

After I prepared the pancakes, I made steak and porkchops for Pepper and Luna. For me I already ate, remember? Cookies on the floor :3.

Pretty soon everyone came into the room, and ate their food. I put names on it, they were made out of chocolate syrup.

"Arigatou!" Everyone said at the same time. I smiled and walked out with Pepper and Luna by my side.

We walked to a place with not many trees, but enough trees. I trained and trained and made a new jutsu! It's called Lighting Wolf 

The jutsu is made to paralyze your opponent, and steals 1/4 of their chakra. You take your chakra and transfer it into your hand. Then you mold it into a wolf as big as you want the max hight is 20 feet tall. (She has enough chakra to rival a tailed beasts) Then you command it to go to your enemy, and the wolf will bite he/she. The wolf won't dissapear until it reaches it's target, unless your out of chakra. And only Amaya can cast it. Lighting Chakra.

I walked  to my team and see Sasuke and Naruto climbing trees, and Sakura is just there. I decided to train with my sword. (Lel I forgot about it XDDDD)

I took it out and summoned a clone, where it doesn't dissapear when it's injured, it dissapears when it loses too much blood, gets hit on a vital spot, or when it's throat is slit or heart is stabbed. But it is unable to kill me.

I fought my clone.

~Third POV~

Amaya ran at the clone and had her sword in hand and swung at the clone. The clone ducked and aimed to punch Amaya's stomach, Amaya was launched to the trees, but she then ran at the clone and swiped her sword down. As expected the clone dodged. The clone swung her fist at Amaya's face, but Amaya ducked and kicked the clone's stomach. The clone was in shock, so Amaya took that chance to kick her face.

The clone swung her sword at Amaya and cut her arm. "Ughhh." Amaya groaned.

Amaya charged towards the clone and stabbed it's stomach. The clone coughed up blood and poofed away. But Amaya wasn't aware that the team was watching her the entire fight.

~Amaya POV~

"Owie." I mutter as I looked at my wound. I sigh and put my hand above the wound and that white light appeared and healed my wounds. Pepper and Luna came back. Did I mention that they were out hunting and they were also practicing their fighting skills? Oh then now you know :3.

I find sensei and turn into the wolf pup. I climbed onto his head and sat there.

"You know you're a pretty skilled fighter for a genin right?" I hear sensei ask. I get an irk mark and say "No. I am a horibble fighter! I don't know why, so I try my best to be atleast 20% good at fighting."

All I get in response was a sigh.

I hop off sensei's head and casually walk up a tree.

~Third POV~