Gaara's Day Off!

~Amaya POV~

I wake up, and see Gaara's majestic face inches away from mine. I smile and snuggle up to him more.  'Man... why didn't I get hit by a truck sooner? This  is perfect :DDD!!!' I think and giggle when Gaara wakes up, with a  bed head.

He sits up and looks at me weird. I sit up and  fix his red hair with a brush that suddenly appeared in my hands. NINJA POWERS!!

"Thanks, love." He says and gets  up. I get up too and do my daily routine. Pepper and Luna sleep. Like they always do.  WHY AARE THEY SO LAZY? ;-; The struggles of life.

"Love, I  have a day off. Baki told me, he's filling in as Kazekage." Gaara says, as I make my toast. I grinned  and shouted "Yesh!"

I give  him a piece of toast, which he gladly accepted, and Temari and Kankuro walked in. They  were tired. They looked tired, 'cause they were rubbing their eyes. I threw them both toast, which they caught- luckily - and they sat down   and ate it. Yeah, I'm so awesome at cooking, that I have to make them  all breakfast. AKA toast.

Gaara was already ready. I grinned and dragged him  out of his office, making him chuckle.

"What do you plan on doing, there isn't much fun here in Suna." He pointed out. I grinned and said "We're going to the . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . Uhhh. .  . . . . . . . . ..  ." I think out loud.

"How about, you go to the orphanage center, so you could make the children happy?" Gaara suggested. I thought for a moment and looked at him "Hmm........... Do you want  me to?"

He nodded eagerly "When I was young, I suffered, shunned, I don't want that to happen to the little ones now. If that makes sense." Aww..

"Okay, love." I nod  and he teleported  us to the orphanage enterance. I sighed and wrote down all the songs I should sing, and drew a tally chart next to it.

I opened the door. The children froze and  gasped.

"Woah pretty lady!"

"*Le Gasp* It's the Kazekage!"

"Wooaaaaaahhh."

"Huh?"

The children's reactions  were priceless, but I didn't comment.

I smiled at them, and one of  the little girls tugged the end of my skirt.

"M-Miss. Pardon me asking... but w-why a-a-are you here?" She asked timidly. I smiled down at her and sat  on my knees to get to her level.

"I'm here because I'll sing you guys a song. Would you guys like that?"  I asked the little cute  people.

They nodded  with HUGE grins, like I mean HUGE! It was cute either way.

I gave them the paper,  and they started  voting. I even let the person who owns the orphanage vote.

They all voted and the song was picked.

They all crowded around me, and I sat on a stool, and pulled out a guitar and other instruments required.

( I do not own the viddy vid mkay?)

"You said "Why am I holding on baby" (ooh)

I would never back down, are you walking out of my life

Saying you really don't love me (ooh)

Baby you don't mean that, you remember all that we had

I took it for granted that you loved me the same but I gotta keep on talking