My Panda

~Amaya POV~

Yay! It was Gaara! I waved like a mad man to him. He turned towards Temari and Kankuro, said some words and walked over. We walked to my room and we started to talk.

"Gaara how many more nights will it be until a full moon?" I ask

"2 more." He frowns in disapproval. I smile and hug him and ask "Does Shukaku let you sleep?"

He turns red and mutters "He said only when it's  next to you...."

I nod and lay down, and pat the spot next to me "C'mon.."

Gaara's eyes widen before taking off his gourd and hestitantly(Sp?) laying down next to me.

He closes his eyes and I hug him closer and fall asleep.

~30 Min later  because Gaara isn't  used to sleeping~

I hope up to someone playing with  my hair,  I look up to see  it's Gaara. Pepper and Luna are cuddling together, so was me and Gaara. I look up at Gaara and I smiled. I yawned and said "What time is it?"

He said "Midnight." My eyes widened. But I just nod.

~Morning~

~Temari POV~

I knocked on the girls door and a wolf opened it. "Uhh I need my brother Gaara."

The wolf nodded and let me in, but signaled me to be quiet. He lead me inside her room and what I saw surprised me.

Gaara was sleeping! Aww and he and the girl were snuggled up to each other... I took a picture, thanked the wolf and left.

When I got back I immediately showed Kankuro the picture.

"What?! Gaara got a girlfriend and didn't tell us?! But then again he hates us so.." He trails off at the end.

We both sulked in our emo corner and grew mushrooms.