Survival Test and Daisuke

~Amaya POV~

I woke up at like 6:00 am and Pepper and Luna were still asleep. I took a shower and left a note to Pepper and Luna saying I went on a walk.

I walk out of my door, and head to the training grounds and started to train. I launched kunai and shuriken at the logs. I sighed and looked up at the clouds and spoke out loud "Daisuke, hows it going up there?"

"Hey... how do you know my name?" A voice asked.

I jumped up and looked around for the voice, it sounded sooo familiar. I looked around and saw a boy around my age (Pic at top~) I looked at him and said "Oh no I'm not talking about you! (I wave my hands franticly) I mean my friend.. he's not here.. his name was Daisuke Yamamoto." The boy looked shocked and said "What's your name?" 

I sighed relief that he wasn't mad and said "Amaya Ookami." He looked like he had seen a ghost behind me and said "Amaya!??!?!?!?!? It's me Daisuke! Your singing partner, brother, friend? Anything ring a bell!??" I looked shocked "Daisuke!!!!!" I screamed and tackled him in a really, really tight hug. "Hey Amaya-Chan... I think your killing him." I looked up and saw Naruto. I blushed and let go. "Anyways, who is he?" Naruto asked. I grinned a wolfy grin and said "Daisuke! Remember I  told you about him?" Naruto looked deep in thought and said "OOOh yeah!"

"Wow Amaya you told him about me?" Daisuke asked with pride. I grinned and said "Three others too!" I looked at his waist and saw a leaf head band around it. "Woah Daisuke you're a ninja too?" I asked. He grinned "Yep! I'm on Team 10. I came like yesterday, just in time." Ohh so he was on Shika-Nii's team.

"Hey guys!" Came the voice of Sakura. "Who is he?" She asked. I smiled and said "Guys meet Daisuke in person." I said guys because Sasuke was here too. "Welp gotta go wolfy" Daisuke said using my 'code' name. "See you fang." I said using his code name as well. Sakura looked confused "Fang? Wolfy?" I shrugged "It's like a code name/nick name." She nodded. I turned into a wolf and curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

~10 min later~

I was woken up by Pepper and Luna curling up around me, so basically I we formend a circle, with Pepper and Luna around me and me in the center. I sighed and fell asleep.

~2 hours later~

I was woken up buy Luna and Pepper. I sighed and saw Kakashi here. I walked up him, with chakra infused paws and sat on his head and stayed there. The team sweat dropped including Pepper and Luna. I made my self comfortable and listen to what they were saying. "You three have to take these bells from me (he holds up three bells) and whoever can't get a bell has to be tied up on a post and gets no lunch whilst the rest of us eat lunch infront of them. You have to come at me with a killing intent, shuriken and kunai are allowed."

"But sensei! Those are dangerous!" Said Sakura

"Haha yeah, since you couldn't even dodge that eraser!" Yelled Naruto

"Hn." (I think you know who that is)

"Okay when I say go come at me (I hop off). Naruto charges at Kakashi and under 10 seconds Kakashi has him pinned down with a kunai at his neck. I sighed and climbed a tree and space out for a bit. "Go!" I heard Kakashi yell. I watched him for awhile and I cringed when he poked Naruto. I casted a genjutsu on me, making me invisible. I walked next to sensei whilst he put the genjutsu on Sakura. I carefully took the bells and put the three in my pocket, and cast a genjutsu to make it look like the bells were still there.

I felt the genjutsu on me fading, so I leaped out of there. I looked at the bells and saw Naruto tied up, I shoved a bell in his mouth, I saw Sasuke's head I put a bell in his mouth, and did the same to Sakura because while she was asleep her mouth was open XD. I had no bell for myself :Insert adorable pouty face: oh well..