Zabuza Fight and Going Home

~Amaya POV~

Few days later the boys completed their training :D  finally! We are now going to the bridge to guard Tazuna. I was in wolf form because it was a full moon again! We arrived at the bridge and we see knocked out bodies. I left Pepper and Luna at home, so they could watch Tsunami and Inari, and probably Naruto..

I went on defense and walked infront of Tazuna. I saw an outline of a man. I nudge sensei. He nods and tells me to go infront of everyone, because my wolf form is larger on a full moon.. like one foot taller....

I snarl at the man known as Zabuza, and he chuckles.

"So you got a guard dog to guard the old man? How pathetic!" He laughs.

The purple diamond on my forhead glows, and so does the purple ribbon like things. I feel my five tails grow out. When I am not in battle and I turn into a wolf for fun, there is only one tail so..

Zabuza's eyes widened and said "Ohoho, so you have the Ookami princess huh?" He grabs the hilt of his sword. Since I was in my wolf form my sword was useless. I snarled and charge at him, but he makes clones, my tails grow at least 6 feet longer, don't question it Celestia doesn't explain anything.

He smirks and runs at me. I run at him as well. He brings his sword up and swings it down, trying to cut me in half. I move to the side and bite him on his side.

"ARGH!" He screams in pain.

He kicked me to the side and goes to punch me but was stopped by a kunai thrown by sensei. Sensei tells me to help Sasuke, grudgingly I do as he says. 'Stupid wolf insticts and loyal issues.' I think. I sneak into the mirrors and sheild Sasuke from the needles.

'Celestia I need some speed. Is there anyway for me to get faster?' I ask.

'Dear I thought you'd never ask~' Celestia chirps. 

I feel lighter and faster. 'Dear I made you match the masked boy's speed. Your 2% faster  than him~ Your welcome!' Celestia informs me.

I bite the boy's arm, but he stabs my leg with a senbon, forcing me to let go. "Great job Amaya." Sasuke mutters. I nod and sung my tails at the senbon coming at Sasuke and the wind it created forced the senbon to fall to the ground, rendering them useless. Sasuke then throws a kunai at the boy, but has no success.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI IS HERE!!!!!! SHADOW CLONE JUTS-" Naruto was cut off by something, but I didn't pay attention.

I space out again 'Gosh if I keep this up the boys won't be able to do anything.. maybe I should just help them dodge the senbon by using my tails... yeah! I should do that!' I plan out.

The entire fight I did that, and everything was going fine until senbon were coming from behind. 'SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA! I CAN'T DODGE THAT IN TIME!!!!' I panic.

I shut my eyes, waiting for the inpact. But felt nothing... I open my eyes and see Sasuke there. I gasp silently.

Sasuke says something and falls to the ground, but I couldn't hear anything because I was in such a shock. I growl and so does Naruto.

There was a  black chakra that enveloped me, and a red one for Naruto. Our chakra was so strong it broke the mirrors into nothing.

Me and Naruto punch him, I think Naruto shouted something, but I was still angry to even pay attention. His mask falls off and Naruto gasps and stops, making me stop too.

I turn my attention to Tazuna and Sakura. I pick up Sasuke with my tails, covering him, and walk over to Sakura and Tazuna. As I get within a 10 foot radius with them (Did I write that right?) my black chakra slowly fades. I walk up to Sakura and whine. She looks confused and asks "Amaya-Chan whats wrong?"

I turn my back to her, and unwrap my tails from Sasuke, but he was still laying on them. Sakura gasps and tears spring into her eyes. Tazuna gasps too shocked to even say something rude or comforting.

Sakura cries on Sasuke's chest, while I curl up against my tails, Sasuke still secured. I take a deep breath before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by someone shaking me excitedly. I open my eyes and see Sasuke standing. I grin and tackle him to the floor, wrapping my tails around him, 'huggin' him.

I hear Sakura giggle. But I brush it off.

"Now, now Amaya I think your crushing him." I hear sensei say, whilst stifling a laugh. I hear Naruto laugh loudly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished the bridge!! And I am back to human form :3 but we are right now about to leave.... Inari was crying because of Naruto, even though Naruto is crying as well. "C-can you sing for me before you go nee-chan?" Inari asked timidly. I smile and nod, now that I think about it Tsunami is the only one who didnt hear me sing before.

I take a deep breath (Video up top)

 "Short steps, deep breath
Everything is alright
Chin up, I can't
Step into the spotlight
She said, "I'm sad,"
Somehow without any words
I just stood there
Searching for an answer

When this world is no more
The moon is all we'll see
I'll ask you to fly away with me
Until the stars all fall down
They empty from the sky
But I don't mind
If you're with me, then everything's alright

Why do my words
Always lose their meaning?
What I feel, what I say
There's such a rift between them
He said, "I can't
Really seem to read you."
I just stood there
Never know what I should do

When this world is no more
The moon is all we'll see
I'll ask you to fly away with me
Until the stars all fall down
They empty from the sky
But I don't mind
If you're with me, then everything's alright
If you're with me, then everything's alright"

I finish with a smile. "I might visit you one day Inari." I say with a closed eye smile, but more better than sensei's.

Inari hugs me tight and says "You promise?" I nod my head. "O-okay nee-chan.. bye.. I'll miss you..." He whispers to me while clutching my hand.

During the way home Sakura asked out Sasuke, but he declined, so Naruto said he'd go out with her, but he ended up getting punched into the water.