Alice!

~Amaya POV~

After we sang for the children, one of them ran up to me and hugged my leg "Will you visit again onee-chan?" I smiled

"Maybe." I winked. Then the genin, and wolves dragged me back to my house. They urged me to open the boxes ok so here's what everyone got me.

Ino- A wolf necklace

Sakura- Earings, 

Naurto- 1 month supply of ramen

Sasuke- Kunai and Shuriken

Shikamaru-Nii- A wolf bracelet.

Daisuke-New headphone, he said he summoned it from the overworld, to here.

Choji- 1 Bag of chips.

Gaara (He gave it to me before we left)- A really pretty bracelet

Temari (Gave it to me before we left)- 2 small fans (for fighting)

Kankuro(Gave it to me before we left)- A puppet making kit, and a book tutorial on how to use chakra strings.

"AWW THANK YOU GUYS!" I squealed and glomped them all in a hug. I haven't had a birthday like this since mom died. We were having fun, until they had to leave. I was out for a walk when I saw a girl. She was probabaly like...... hmmm 13 years old, not a kunoichi. She was crying. I walked towards her.

"Hey.. are you okay?" She shook her head no. I lead her to a hill and I said "What's wrong?"

"Well my parents died, because I couldn't pay for their medical bills, and I dropped out of college. It was 6 years ago... but I still can't forgive myself!" She sobbed.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"A-Alice." She said.

"Well if I told you my name, would you believe me?" I asked her.

She nodded her head yes

"My name is Amaya Ookami, your best friend." I told her.

She snapped her head up and tackled me in a hug.

"I missed you!" She sobbed.

"Alice, how'd you die?" I asked her.

"Criminal killed me.. What about you?" She said.

"Truck ran me and Pepper over." I said casually.

"Alice remember the song you wrote? It was about your parents. You said you can't sing. Both you and I know that." I smiled.

She smiled too. "I've been meaning to ask you this but, could you sing it instead?" I nodded my head.

(PLAY VID AT TOP I DO. NOT. OWN. IT. OKAY? OKAY! BTW THAT'S WHAT ALICE LOOKS LIKE)

After I sang her the song she was still in tears.

"The old group is back together.." I said.

"Daisuke too huh?" She asked. I nodded my head.

Alice looked like she had remembered something. "Here. For your birthday." She gave me a black ribbon.

"Give me your wrist." She instructed.

I did as I was told. She wrapped it around my wrist.

She had one as well, but it was white to match her hair. I smiled at her and hugged her "I have a potato in my life." 

She froze and ran to me and tackled me "WHO!?" I sweat dropped and said "Gaara." She squealed and ran around me saying "MY SHIP HAS SAILED MY SHIP HAS SAILED!! I REPEAT MY SHIP HAS SAILED!"