The Academy

I sighed and  said "Well old man I come from another world."

"So that's where you have been all these  years." He said, and I sighed and said "Yeah, but I  don't mind." Then he frowned, and  thought, and thought, and  thought, and thought some more, theeeeen said "Do you want  to become a ninja hime?"

I grinned so wide and said "Can I old  man?!??!?!" .  He laughed and  said "Just call me gramps, or Hokage-Sama." I then said "THANKS GRAMPS!" then I ran around and hollered "THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!" Then I was hit on my head  and I  fell face first onto  the floor.

"OWWWWW!" I groaned.

I heard the guy known as Kakashi chuckling behind me  and I pouted, then I asked "When do I start?" he responded  with "Today." I then nodded my head. "IRUKA!" and then I heard 'poof'  and in came a man with a scar across his nose and then said "You called Hokage-Sama?"

Gramps smiled  and said "Please escort  Amaya-Hime to the academy with her dog named..?" He trailed off and I said "Pepper."

"Ahh yes, please  escort  Amaya-Hime to the  academy with her dog, Pepper." Iruka man nodded and then said "Okay c'mon Amaya-Hime!" He  said cheerfully. I grinned and took his arm and  he poofed us away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iruka-Sensei opened the door and all I saw was a  bunch of people. As soon as the door opened their  head  snapped over to me and Iruka-Sensei, and  me being the shy person I  am hid behind Sensei.

~~~~~~~~~~~IRUKA POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaya-Hime hid  behind me when their heads snapped over and stared at us.  I smiled at her and  said "Hello! Ohayo! Class meet Amaya-Hime!" When I said 'Hime' they all looked at  her curiously. She then slapped my back and I smiled sheepishly down at her and whispered  "Sorry  Hime I  forgot!!" and all I got in  response was  a  pout and I  sweat dropped.

I  turned to the class and pushed Amaya (A/N I will call her Amaya-hime only when they are talking because its  getting annoying now  XD)  and silently told her to introduce herself and  then she sighed and  grudgingly(A/N I have  HORRIBLE spelling  XD)   spoke "My name  is Amaya Ookami and this is Pepper."  She motioned to the dog outside then she sighed and dragged him in and put him into her jacket hood, where he then climbed onto her head. "Any  questions?" I asked and almost every girls' hand went up.

~~~~~~~~~~~Amaya POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sensei chose one  of the girls  and she had a GIANT forehead, and pretty pink hair. And  she spoke in her high-pitched voice  "Do you like anyone here?!" She screeched. I looked around and saw a couple of boys and then I spoke "The dude who has a pineapple head, the guy munching on chips, the blonde haired boy over there, umm uhh, the dude with a  puppy annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.......... that's all I got ." Everyone had their mouths open and I asked "Did I say  anything wrong........?"

All the girls  except a raven haired girl nodded yes so I asked  "Who did I miss?" They all pointed to a boy that has a  duck butt hairstyle. I then burst out laughing and said in between laughs "What?! Him? BWAHAHHAHAHAHA HE- HE  HE HE HAS  A  HAIR OF A BWAHAHAA DUCCK  BUTT!!!" I managed to gasp out.  Then everyone has their mouth  open. I wiped a stray tear away and ask "What?"

Then every girl started blurting out retorts like 'HOW CAN  YOU  NOT LIKE SASUKE-KUN?" and stuff like 'YOUR TASTE IN MEN  SUCK' and the last one 'WHAT THE HECK YOUR DUMB IF YOU DON THINK  SASUKE-KUN  IS HANDSOME!!!!' They all screeched.  I cover my ears and say  "Sorry!" then cover myself "I didn't know I offended you - PLEASE DONT HIT ME!" I hide  behind Sensei and then he drags me out of the  room.

He then  asks in a stern tone "Amaya-Hime.. where you abused before?"  I nod my head and say "Yeah , every time I say  something wrong, I get whipped or get beaten, or injured really badly."

THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I TRY TO UPDATE 2 TIMMES A DAY~~~~~~~~