Shikamaru-Nii and Wolf Ears!

~Amaya POV~

As I'm walking to my humble abode I see a pretty green meadow, so I walk towards it, I got pretty far and then I saw a black rose growing in the middle of red roses. I got pretty curious, and tried to walk over. Keyword TRIED because I tripped and fell flat on my face. "Oww." I groan into the dirt.

I sit up spitting out dirt. I looked around for the source that dripped me. Buuuuut the source found me first. "It's such a drag when someone trips on me you know?" I heard someone say I look down and see that I am sitting next to a Shikamaru- who might I add, was laying on the grass.

"Shikamaru why didn't ya tell me you were there, un?" I questioned. He sighed and said "My eyes were closed." I nod in understanding. I then declared "YOU NOW OWE ME A COOKIE!"

"You mean like this one?" He questioned.

"GIMMEE!!!!!!!" I yell and tackle him into the ground, grabbing the cookie in the process. I look up and see that his mouth is open, and he is pointing at my head. I tilt my head to the side "Yesh?" I question with my mouth full of the cookie. "Y-your ears!"

"Hmm what about my ears?" I feel the sides of my heads but feel nothing. "AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO EARS ANYMORE!!!!!!!" I start anime crying, then suddenly perk up, "But....... How can I hear you?" He sighs and grabs my hand and drags it up to my head. "Why is my head fluffy?" I ask, then grab a mirror out of no where, also grabbing like 10 sacks of cookies in the process. "Oh my Jashin!! I have wolf ears!" I scream, then make my face into this :3

"What a drag! I'm going to have to watch you from now on."

"Then I shall call you 'Shikamaru-Nii'!" I declare. He sighs and says "I guess I have to call you Imoto-chan now right?" I grinn and nod my head. His eyes widen and he takes the mirror and holds it in front of my face and then says "What a drag but, you have fangs and you also have a tail." 

I grin even more (if that's even possible) and say "Huehue!" I look up and see that it's about 8:00 PM and say "Welp gotta go Shika-Nii!" I then run off. Before I ran off I heard "Aww man what a drag! There's no more clouds!" I giggle and leap off to my house.

~Time Skip~

~3rd POV~

Amaya is now preparing her dinner. She looks to the side and sees Pepper sleeping peacefully while mumbling words like Amaya or Bones. Amaya smiles and winces while moving her arm. She looks at her arm and see that she had opened up a wound. Whilst she was looking at the wound she didn't see the shadow that watched her in the shadows, before disappearing in a poof. ( it was an ANBU btw it wasn't important the hokage sent him to watch Amaya) Amaya looked at it with angry eyes, and let the flashbacks flow in

-Flash Back Start-

~Amaya POV~

I cry out in pain when the whip makes contact with my back, arms, shoulders, face, and legs. "STOP STOP!" I scream out to my dad. "Why should I!? You're the reason your mom died!" He screamed at me and kept on whiping me. "EVERYTIME I LOOK AT YOU I SEE YOUR MOTHER!" he shrieks, but still continues "I WHIP YOU UP SO I DON'T SEE HER ANYMORE!" I cry out in pain when he hits harder with every word so now the pain increased over 10x more than it was before. I hear whining and I see Pepper watching through the window outside. I smile reasurring him, and he seems to calm down just 1% more. Dad then storms out of the room and leaves to go get ready for work.

-Flash Back end-

~Still Amaya POV~

I sigh then get a thought 'what if I used my chakra to heal myself! Besides i've visited the hospital before... and i watched them work!' I put my arm over my wound and put chakra into it it wavers from green to blue, then turns white. As soon as it turned white it healed instantly. "Nice!" I yelled. I do the same to my other 30 wounds. I fell onto my bed and fall asleep.

~TimeSkip Morning!~

I wake up to the sun in my eyes. I groan and walk over to do my daily routine, now that I have the house to myself. 

Daily Routine

1.) Shower

2.) Brush my teeth

3.) Brush hair

4.) Get dressed

5.) Make breakfast

6.) Wake up Pepper

7.) Go to the Academy

Okay so I am currently walking to the academy, I look to my right and see Shikamaru-Nii. I run up to him, with my tail waging behind me, and my sword making ting sounds every now and then. "Shika-Nii!" I shout. "Hmm? Oh hey Imouto." I hear him say "Wanna go to the academy together?" He smiles and nods, we then stop in front of Choji's door he opens a bag of chips and says "Want some?" I tilt my head in confusion but still eat with him.

~Five Mins Later~

When we got to the last chip Shikamaru-Nii took it I was about to whine when I heard stomping inside of Choji's house. And in came a angry, raging Choji. I hid behind Shika-Nii then I heard "NO ONE GETS THE LAST CHIP BUT ME!" I heard Choji yell I peeked over Shika-Nii's shoulder (he is taller than me) and saw Choji happily munching on the last chip. I sighed in relief. "Okay come on Choji. We have to go to the academy now!" Choji nods then finally spots me and says "Woah Amaya-Chan! You have wolf ears, tail, and even fangs!" he then stops walking and yells "Cool!" Then he caught up. "What a drag! Let's go to class now, there is only 20 minutes left you know?"

~TimeSkip~

We arrived at class ans I see the usual. Sasuke being swarmed by pests- uhh I mean fangirls, Naruto missing, Kiba being Kiba, Hinata being quiet, Sakura and Ino being stupid by swarming Sasuke, and that's pretty much it. I sit down and play with my tail, then check  my sword if it's on my back, yeah I'm pretty scared that the sword will fall. I see a angry Pepper at the window I sigh and shove Sasuke away and open the window and side step out of the way of a happy Pepper, who was aiming to tackle me. I laugh at him sprawled out on the floor. He laughs too, well it looked like he did at least. I walk back to my seat and sit down casually. I was sitting peacefully until Kiba stood infront of my desk and yelled "Woah! You have ears and tail! Like a wolf! Cool!!!" I laugh and say "Why thank you Kiba!" He just grinned in return. I then finally see the crowd around me and like half of the fangirls too, including Sakura and Ino. I look up at them with a bored expression.

"What do you want?" I ask bluntly. Then glare at me then Ino said "Hey why do you have wolf ears, tail, and fangs huh?" I shrug my shoulders then bite my thumb while pulling out  a scroll that had cookies in it. I take out the cookies only llike 1 sack of them and eat them in peace until the pest- uh I mean Sakura screamed "Hey give us one!" I pretended to ignore them, until she made me suuuuuper mad. She took one of my cookies and ate it. ALL OF IT.  I cast a shadow over my eyes. Then I slowly look up "Did- did you just do that?" I ask in a demonic wolf voice, and the confident aura she USED to have disappeared "Y-y-y-y-ye-yes." She said trying to act confident. I growled and lunged at her, trying to punch her, but before I could hit her Shika-Nii held my waist trying to restrain me from- possibly kill her.

"H-hey imouto I will buy you 3 sacks of cookies if you don't touch her! Aww man this is such a drag!" I heard Shika-Nii say. I instantly calmed down and hugged him saying "YAY!!! Cookiescookiescookiescookiescookiescookiescookiescoooooooooooooooookiescookies!" I could practically feel all the sweat drops in the room. I grinned and saw a poof infront of class.

PHEW!LONG CHAPPY HUH? WELP THATS ALL I CAN DO RIGHT NOW! I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO POST THE 2ND CHAPPY THOU :( (if i can't then i'll make it around 2,000 words)