Waiting for Ibiki

~Amaya POV~

I watched the stars as Gaara held me to his chest. "Gaara what does this make us? Are we still bestfriends or are we going out?

He thought for a moment and shrugged "I would be happy if we were going out, but it depends on your opinion."

I smiled and said "I would like to go out.... if thats fine..." I feel his hold tighten on me. I checked the time on my watch "Gaara I think I should go to sleep now." I feel him nod and he lets me go. Before he goes I peck him on the lips, and he disappears right after.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~Morning~

I woke up and went to the academy to watch my team, and I was a procter for the 1st exam. I walk through the doors, greeting sensei before I do so, and he says "Congratulations on becoming Jonin!" He does his closed eye smile, and I grin and walk in, waiting for Ibiki. I saw Gaara, and he walked over.

~Temari POV~

We were waiting for the test to start, when suddenly Gaara walks away. I look at Kankuro, silently asking him if he knew where Gaara was going. He shook his head.

We looked to his destination and we saw that girl from before.

The thing she did surprised me the most. She pecked his cheek!

Now I was expecting Gaara to kill her.. But he smirked and hugged her.

I was wobbling around about to faint when Kankuro caught me and took my fan. He began to fan me until I regain conciousness.

I saw Gaara and the girl talk awhile, and Gaara SMILED!!!!!!

I was going to faint again but Kankuro smacked me.

It looked like the girl had to go to the genin around the door, so she said bye and left. Gaara turned to come back over to us, so we pretended to be bored. Gaara sighed and looked at the ceiling.

~Amaya POV~

I walked over to the genin because uhh they saw me with Gaara and motioned me to come over.

"Yea?" I asked when I got there. I smiled at Daisuke. Did I mention that I told Gaara about him. I told Gaara if he sees me hanging around a dude with a pineapple head, and a dude with pale skin, and blue eyes, that he shouldn't be jealous because they were my non biogical brothers XD

"Amaya-Chan why are you hanging out with that monster?" Naruto whisper yelled.

I glared at him "Naruto how did you feel when you were called a monster? You shouldn't go around calling people a monster when you know how it feels."

Naruto looks down in shame. "What else did you call me for?" I asked, impatient. "Hn. Nothing else, he just freaked out when he saw you kiss his cheek." Sasuke replied. I turned red "Who else saw that?" He hn'ed and motioned to Daisuke and Shikamaru.

"Were they mad?" I asked. He shook his head 'no' I nodded and went to one of the chairs. And sat down. Gaara appeared in the seat next to me and said "What we that about?"

"Oh nothing, just Naruto being over protective..." I answer.

Gaara smiles, and I walk over to him and I peck his lips. He frowns and pulls me onto his lap, pulls me closer to his chest, kisses my cheek, and smirks in triumph.

~Naruto POV~

I watch Amaya-Chan kiss Gaara's lips and smirk. I shake Shikamaru and make him face in direction of Gaara and Amaya-Chan.

His eyes widen with worry, but calms down when he sees Amaya-Chan's smile.

I shout at him "YOUR NOT BOTHERED AT ALL BY THIS??" He nods and shrugs me off.

XD THAT IS ALL 4 NOW PEOPLEZ