The Day the Sand Betrayed the Leaf

~Amaya POV~

I slept through the battles and I was waken up by a boom. I look up and see the Hokage being held captive by Orochimaru. Cool.

WAIT WHA!!? I leap off on Kakashi's head and teleport to the Hokage.

"I will fight by your side whether you like it or not gramps."

"Very well." He agrees.

Orochimaru and gramps exchange a few words and they got in fighting postion.

The hokage and orchimaru charged at each other.

"Ninja Art: Tile Shuriken!" The hokage shouted.

"Hmph, your too easy." Orochimaru sneered "Striking Shadow Snake!"

I then looked outside and saw a cluster of leaves fall 'Shoot Shukaku can't control himself!'

"Hime you can go." The hokage said.

"Okay... please stay safe."

"I'll try."

I leaped off towards the cluster and saw Shukaku with Gaara ontop shoot their out of control... oh well can't blame them and.. WAIT WHY IS NARUTO ONTOP OF A GIANT TOAD?!

'Dear do these handsigns bird, dog, dragon, and snake and shout Bjuu Merging Jutsu!' Celestia commanded me.

I did as I was told and I poofed into Celestia, but still had my mind. I flew over to the fight since Celestia had wings.

I saw Naruto stuggling to summon Gamabunta.

"Kurama lend Naruto your chakra." Celestia said since we were merged together.

Me/Celestia looked at Shukaku, clearly asking for an explanation.

"I. Cant. Control. Grwah!!" Shukaku managed to say.

"Play Possom J-Jutsu." 'Gaara' struggled to say.

Shukaku was released and Shukaku lost complete control of himself.

Naruto finally summoned Gamabunta  and asked him to fight with him.

"Take a hike." Was all Gamabunta said.

I sweat dropped and focused of trying to wake up Gaara. 'Hmm should I just use my tail?' I thought.

'Dear good idea!' Celestia praised.

I nodded too focused to say anything and used my tail. I reached Gaara and slapped him but he didn't wake up. I looked up and say Shukaku and Gamabunta fighting. After awhile Naruto finally reached Gaara using to transformation jutsu with Gamabunta.

Naruto turned into Kurama and grabbed onto Shukaku's arms. Naruto used that opportunity to headbutt Gaara. I looked at where he landed and flew over.

I turned human and thanked Celestia.

"Gaara!" I saw him on the flood and his forehead was bleeding and so was Naruto.

Naruto was inching forward but I stopped him "Naruto stop." I commanded.

Naruto stopped and said "Why? Why do you still love him, when his village betrayed ours?"

I glared at him "Because that's how I love Naruto."

I healed Gaara's forehead and gave him to Temari and Kankuro.

"Take good care of you, your village, and Gaara. Safe travels!" I smiled, and they smiled back.

I turned into the adult wolf- which I'm going to name Diamond- and picked up Naruto by his foot and used four tails to pick up his limbs.

-------------------------------------------------------