Day 2

I woke up and saw Gaara's eyes shut. I look around and see that we are in my room.

I sighed and snuggled up more into Gaara's chest. Oops.. he woke up. He groans when he opens his eyes. He smirks down at me and kisses me on my forehead.

I smiled and hugged him closer. I frowned and said "I need to brush my teeth and take a shower." He frowns and nodded "I think I do too."

And he went to go shower.

○°•●Gaara POV●•°○

I take a shower and I am currently brushing my teeth. "Good morning Gaara." Kankuro says, then freezes. "Wait Gaara?!"

I nod towards him "Hn."

"I thought you were at that girls place. Uhh what's her name." He forgot her name already?

"Amaya." I tell him.

He nodded and realized something "Hey aren't you going to give me the cold shoulder, threaten to kill me if I talk to you, try to kill me for no reason or something?"

I frown and shake my head "Amaya told me not too. She also said to try to bond with you guys, and not try to kill you."

His eyes widen and he faints. Temari comes rushing in and looks at me "Gaara! Don't hurt him! We've been over this!"

I walk away without sparing a glance at her. I walked towards Amaya's room but stop when I notice a leaf genin team. It had that blonde girl, Amaya's two brothers, and a chubby boy.

I walk towards Amaya's door and knock. It opens and Amaya opened it. I kiss her cheek and she walks out. She sees her brothers and their team and runs ovef, dragging me along. Literally.

I dust myself up and she introduces me to her brothers and that boy.

"Guys meet my boyfriend, Gaara." She says with the smile that I love.

"Nice to meet you. (What a drag..)" Amaya's brothers say, but their voice wavers the slightest.

"Hey." Says the chubby one, but his voice wavered too.

"Hey." Says the blonde one, trying to be cool.

Amaya then says "Gaara meet Shikamaru, Daisuke, Choji, and Ino."

I nod in greeting (if that makes sense)

Amaya smiles then says her goodbyes and drags me back to the room.

When we got in there was a not that said "Me and Luna will return at Day 5 or 6."

Amaya sighs and sits down on the couch. I sit next to her and we watch a movie. After the movie, she didn't show any signs of sleeping. I pulled her close, making her look up at me. I sighed and laid down on the couch. She was laying down on my chest.

She was falling asleep, when some people woke her up.

"O-oh, Gaara we thought y-you would be elsewhere.." Kankuro's voice came from the door frame. Me and Amaya immediately sat up and turned a crimson red.

"H-hi uhh how'd you get in?" Amaya asked, still red.

"Pepper and Luna came to us and asked us to write them a note... we did, but I forgot my fan in this room, so we came back to get it...." Temari trailed off, pointing to the fan in the corner.

•○°●Amaya POV●°○•

I turned a deeper shade of red and looked at the ceiling, because it was very interesting.

"U-uh I think we'll go now..." Kankuro says and drags Temari put of the room, and they locked the door behind them, because they had the keys.

Me and Gaara looked at each other, still red and we fell asleep, at somepoint.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°