❤New Outfit ❤

BTW THIS IS AMAYA'S NEW OUTFIT XD IK IT LOOKS REALLY ADULTY BUT YA KNOW WHO CARESSSS!?

____________________________________________________________________________

~~~Amaya POV~~~~
For some reason I keep having a feeling that someone is staring at me whilst I am eating... oh well..

I sigh then walk over to the stairs, then I hear Shikamaru say "Hey Amaya? Where you going? It's troublesome when you don't tell us where your going." I sighed and said "Welp, it's time for class." And continued walking down the stairs and into class.

~~~~~Shikamaru POV~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and watched her run off into the classroom "This is such a drag." I got no response and see Choji gone. I sighed and walk after the two.

"Haha look the scaredy cat is alone! Let's get her!"

I see Amaya run out of the room in tears. I turn around angry and yell Sakura and the fangirls "What the heck Sakura! You should know not to treat a princess like that!" I slap my hand on my mouth "Oh man this is such a drag!" I panic in my head. Sensei came into the room and started teaching the lesson. I then see Amaya come into the room. Hmm something doesn't seem right.

~~~~~~~~Amaya POV~~~~~~~~ (When she ran out)

I ran out of the classroom and stop at a tree and then I see Pepper infront of me. "Pepper! Please help me!" I cry out to him. He grinned a doggie grin and walked next to me and laid down next to me. "Amaya." I hear a voice.

I jump a little and look around for the voice "Silly Amaya-chan! It's me Pepper!" I look at him and stare. "Look who learned how to talk~~~~!" I giggle and pull him into my lap and say "Pepper, it's nice to know you can talk. But can you help me?" He nods his head and then he shows me how to do the shadow clone justu. "I don't know how I know this jutsu, but I just know." I sweat dropped and made a clone, so that she would go to class, instead of me! And best thing is that it is not a regular clone; not an illuison! It's solid~

~~~~~~Times Skip~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay now Pepper is forcing me to buy this very pretty outfit (Pic up top) and he made me buy like 10 of them ._. oh well! Now it's time to go home~. Unlocking mah door I (Got the keys from Gramps) see an AWESOME apartment that looks like it was made for royalty, I guess it's fitting for me since I am apparently a princess. So yeah I flop on my bed and let the darkness consume me.

~~~I HOPE YOU LIKED IT~

@kitty3176 thank you for voting on my chapters!

@GalaxyGirl10113 thank to you too!