Day 3

•○°●Amaya POV ●○°•

I ran towards mom, who had open arms, I hugged her tight. But she pulled away and looked me straight into the eye and glared at me.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU MOVE OUT OF THE WAY? BECAUSE OF YOU I DIED!"
She shouted. Tears sprang into my eyes. "HEY ANSWER ME! ME AND YOUR FATHER COULD HAVE BEEN JUST FINE IF YOU HAD DIED!"

I curled up into a ball and cried as her shouting became louder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by someone shaking me rapidly. I snapped my eyes open and saw Gaara. He hugged me tight. "G-Gaara?" I was confused.

"You scared me, you kept crying." He muttered into the crook of my neck. He hugged me even tighter.

I kissed his head.

He hugs me for a few more minutes and finally hesitantly lets me go.

"You're my first friend, best friend, and girlfriend." He mutters.

"It's nothing Gaara it was just a nightmare." I lie.

He nods a bit and asks "Where and what are we having for breakfast?" Yes! He bought it :D

"I dunno.. I'll go buy it ok?" I'm not even participating, so I get to leave :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am currently wandering the streets of Kohona. I see many families walk by the stores with smiles on their faces. Oh.. I remember those days when Mom was alive and Dad was actually happy-go-lucky. Believe it or not, he was the happiest person I knew. Until Mom died...

I remember I did self harm. In fact I still do.. I cut my wrists and sometimes my legs. Sometimes. I sometimes heal the cuts, but sometimes I don't. I don't because, I might cut later that day.. I see Luna and Pepper going to my house.

"Hey guys!" I call out to them.

They turn towards me and run over "Hey darlin'... have you and Gaara been having fun?" Luna asks, obviously suggesting something. I facepalm and say "Wowww....."

She laughs, and so does Pepper.. "Welp we are watchnig over your house so.." Pepper explains.

"AWW THANK YOU GUYS!!" I squeal and hug them in the worlds tightest hug, but not tight enough to suffocate(sp?) them.

"Anyways I gotta go~" I say then leave. I go to the dango shop and buy 20 sticks of dango ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive back and see Gaara channel surfing and each time he switches to a new channel, his face gets a little more irritated. And he switched through at least 10 more channels and he finally gave up. He growls and turns his head my way. He instantly calms down "Oh hey..." He said, trying to be casual.

I sigh and for some reason my birthday pops up into my head. It was on April 26.. It was after the second exam (I honestly dont know what date and month the Chunin Exams were held X3)

And it was before the third. Sooooo only 3 more days o3o oh.... (I AM NOT PUTTING THE ACTUAL TIME IN REAL LIFE OK??????? THE DATE NOW IN THE FANCFIC IS APRIL 23)

I sit next to Gaara and give him 2 sticks of dango. I leave to Temari and Kankuro's room. I knocked and gave them both 2 sticks. I went to Team 10 and gave 2 sticks to Shikamaru, Daisuke, Choji, and Ino. And kept the 6 sticks for me, I know I'm greedy. I was about to leave because Shika-Nii, Fang, and Choji left.

"W-wait!" I turn to see Ino?

"I think you accidentaly gave me these.." Ino said, gesturing to the dango sticks. I smiled and shook my head "Since my birthday is in 3 days, I decided to be nice to everyone."

Ino looked like she had an idea "I'm sorry er-- Amaya.. I hope we could start over and be friends.." She apologized.

I smiled "Of course!"

Ino grinned and ran back to her room.