Nudes And Stuck Up Wannabe Blondes

Freddy~

Being the best football player and the richest at the school has it perks. I get whatever I want, I get all the girls, everyone loves me, and I can pretty much do whatever I want. No one ever tells me no and it's pretty sweet. I rule this place. I am the king of this shit whole.

I walked into the school sending everyone my picture perfect smile, like I do all the time. Girls smiled, winked, waved, did anything to get me to notice. I wanted to look because they were all hot. I was going to look but my girlfriend Stacey walked up to me and directed my head forward. She was mad and I couldn't help but to laugh at her behavior.

She guided me to my locker and pushed a freshmen who was standing in front of it. I took off my sunglasses and handed them to her as I unlocked my locker and grabbed what I needed inside of it.

"So when is your next game?" She asked as I continued to look inside of my locker. "I don't know. I forgot." I simply stated. Stacey gets on my nerves most of the time, and I just want to be away from her. It's like I'm being tied down by her. I need to end this.

"Wow! Listen what's your problem? You're acting like an ass." I found what I was looking for but continued to look in my locker to avoid laughing my ass off right in front of her face. I just smiled as she continued.

"Hey Fred." My two best friends said as they walked over to me and Stacey. She let out a breath as I greeted them back. Stacey is the queen of having a bad attitude towards everyone, so it didn't surprise me when she told me that she hated my friends. She said it was because they're whores and just use girls to have sex with them. She also says that they're heartless. But before me and Stacey started dating she cheated on her boyfriend just to have sex with me. She used to be the biggest slut in this school, and she still is.

Nick and Jackson noticed Stacey's behavior and started to mess with her. "Hey sweetie pie." Nick said as he winked at her. She rolled her eyes, gave me my sunglasses back and walked away leaving me, Nick, and Jackson to peacefully laugh our asses off. Today is going to be a good day.

Claire~

I made it early to my US history class so I could have a seat all the way in the back. Why in the back? Because all the cool kids sit in the back, and so Ms. Homes couldn't see me talking and not paying attention. I could pretty much do whatever I wanted because I'm the head cheerleader and because my dad is like rich as shit. At this school if you don't have a shit ton of money or aren't on the football team or a cheerleader then no one really cares about you. You could be on the basketball team and be rich, but people wouldn't care about you like they care about the football team or the cheerleaders.

I pulled out my phone and began to reply to messages as I waited for class to start. I heard the door open and a girl I grown to hate began to laugh and talk to her friend. They sit all the way in the front so I don't have to worry about her.

Jackson: So... Can I take you to prom?

Me: Not a chance in hell. This is lowkey. Remember dumbass

Jackson: But you're so pretty. I just wanna show you off to the world

"Claire! You were the first one here! Ew!" I panicked as I heard my friend's voice and quickly put my phone away and looked at the three girls who just entered. Only two being the ones I truly like. "Hey Olivia and Lizzie. What is Stacey doing here?" I asked, trying not to bring up what I was just doing. Stacey sarcastically smiled at me and sat down in the seat right in front of me, facing me.

"So, who's the guy that got you texting him 24/7?" Olivia asked as she sweetly smiled at me. Olivia is also a cheerleader and she's super nice, and sweet, and really stupid, but I still love her. She comes up with really good cheer ideas and she's fun to be around.

"There's no guy." I said nervously as I made sure that my phone was locked just so Olivia or Lizzie won't try to take it and look through my messages. They do that a lot. That's how Lizzie saw my boobs for the first time.

"Super secret! Please spill." Lizzie said as she sat on my desk and smiled at me. I can't tell them because it's nothing but a hookup. I mean, I tell them who I'm hooking up with all the time. But this is seriously nothing, so I shouldn't have to tell them.

"There's no one. I was texting no one!" I pleaded out. I felt Stacey sending me death glares so I looked at her, and surely enough she was. I didn't tell her to sit right in front of me and hop into our conversation, so why is she looking at me like that? And plus she has fucking PE right now, so why the fuck is she in US history?

"Look out girlys, she might be texting someone's boyfriend asking them if they want to see her nudes." Olivia nervously laughed and Lizzie sat in awe as Stacey turned around just as Ms. Homes came in and the bell rung. I can't believe she just said that! She's going to get it!

"Good morning class. Erin I see you're sitting right next to Noah. If I hear you talk you're getting put out." Everyone laughed because it was pointless for her to warn Erin because she's going to put her out anyways. I didn't laugh because I was stopping myself from beating the shit out of Stacey. Seriously like why the hell is she here?!

"Lizzie get off that desk and- Stacey? You're not in this class." I smirked and everyone turned around to look at Stacey who just flipped her dye blonde hair. "I was actually waiting on my boyfriend who sits right here. He didn't show up." Ms. Homes was about to say something when the door opened and Freddy and Nick walked in laughing. They stopped when they saw Stacey who was now standing.

"Babe let's talk outside." Stacey walked over to Freddy and they both walked outside and Nick walked to his seat and started talking to Olivia. "What the fuck was that? Is she asking you to beat her up?" Lizzie asked as Ms. Homes began to teach her lesson. I've never done anything to upset Stacey or Freddy. So her just saying that was random as hell.

"I don't know, but I'll find out." Moments later Freddy entered the room smiling. Ms. Homes shook her head disapprovingly at Freddy and everyone laughed. He sat down in front of me and Ms. Homes began to teach again. I pulled out my phone and sent my mom a quick text.

Me: MOM CAN I PLEASE FIGHT STACEY??? SHE'S A HUGE BITCH

Mommy bear: No, remember what I taught you. Be better than her love. You're too pretty to be fighting trolls

I smiled because my mom is my fav and she knows just what to say when I need her to say something. I love her so much. "Someone must have found my nudes." I put my phone away and sent Freddy death glares from his comment. He laughed and I swear to you I just wanted to rip every blond strand of hair out of his head.

"You might be asking yourself if it's really that long. And the answer is yes. It's really that long." I've had enough of him. He triggers the fuck out of me. I want to kick him and his girlfriend's butt.

"Shut the fuck up Freddy!" I accidentally yelled out, making everyone turn around to look at me. "Claire?" And that means Ms. Homes is kicking you out of class. I can't stand her. She said my name again, making me madder than I was before. "I heard you." I said as I grabbed my things and stormed out of class. Who gives a shit, I'm graduating soon. Fuck that class.

AN: So that was the first chap. It didn't feel funny as I wrote it, so tell me what you think in the comments! Please comment, vote, read, and maybe share this. This story is going to be great, just bare with me! :) And plus the playlist/ soundtrack is going to be lit. If you have an edit or want to make a cover for this book just let me know! Thanks a bunch and I love you guys so much <3