Ariana And Josh?!

I did it. I'm actually wearing pink and I'm actually waiting for Josh. Claire needed me tonight so I had to lie to her and tell her my grandmother needed me. God, I'll feel like shit if this date with Josh sucks. If it sucks I'll murder Josh. Why am I doing this? Was it because of the kiss?

"You look like an expensive hooker!" Josh called out from his car as I walked up to him. I got in and flipped him off and buckled my seatbelt. "Wow. You look really nice. I didn't know that you could dress like this." Josh said as he quickly glanced at my skin tight light pink dress.

"I'm not a fucking nun. I can dress like this whenever I want to." I said as he continued to drive. He laughed and I stared out the window. This isn't going bad yet, so far. "So I'm taking you out to dinner,"

"Or we can go to a sex club." I smiled at window and Josh glanced at me with an open mouth. Oh my god. "I was joking. Let's go out to eat."

"And then the club?" Josh asked. He can't be serious. "It's still light outside. We're not an old married couple." I called out and Josh laughed again. I'm not that funny, but it felt nice to have someone laugh at me. He was actually listening to me.

After driving around for about 30 minutes we found the restaurant and I was a bit dressed down. I rolled my eyes as an old creepy guy stared at my ass and boobs as we walked to our table. I get the right attention from the wrong guys whenever I dress like this. I have a nice body. I shouldn't feel uncomfortable for showing it off.

"Did that old guy just eye rape you?" Josh asked me once the waitress walked away and once we were sitting. "Why I hate dressing like this." I said as I grabbed a menu. I shook my head and started to read the menu. I hope he's paying.

"Oh my god! Did you see her boobs?!" You can't be serious right now. I closed my menu and turned around to stare at the girl who just said it. I turned around and saw Eiden and some girl who looked like Hazel sitting at the table staring at me. Oh fuck no.

"Ariana? Josh?" Hazel said, standing up and walking towards us with Eiden. Why is this happening to me? I didn't want anyone to know. "Are you guys on a date?" Hazel asked us and I wanted to hide. Josh proudly put his menu down and reached for my hand.

"We sure our but Ariana here is shy and private and doesn't want anyone to know. So if you can just act like we weren't here, together that'll be greatly appreciated." Hazel and Eiden nodded and smiled at us and walked away. How?

"How?" I asked him and he let go of my hand with a smile. "I have my ways."

The dinner was really nice. Josh only looked at my boobs twice, he talked, he let me talk, he listened, he shared his food, and he paid for everything. Where the hell was this Josh when we first me?

"This was a lot of fun. And thanks for paying and for giving me your jacket." I said as I sat in his car that was parked outside of my house. After we left the restaurant we went to explore the city, and 5 too many guys kept making comments on my ass and boobs, and then Josh gave me his jacket to stop the comments and calls.

"No problem. And I understand if you want to keep us a secret." What does he mean by "us"?

"What?" He didn't talk, instead his lips met mine and we started to kiss. The kiss started to heat up and then his shirt was off and my dress was coming off. And you know the rest kids.

That night I couldn't sleep. I had sex with Josh. He's not a bad guy, it's just that he has a rep and if any one found out that I had sex with him they won't find me as scary as I am before having sex with him. It's like sex changes you. I don't want it to change me so anyone is going to know about it. Only me and Josh and maybe my neighbors, if they saw anything.

-

"How was your grandmother?" Claire asked me as we walked down the hallway together. "What?" I asked her, not knowing what she was talking about. "You canceled on me yesterday for your grandmother. How was she?" Oh yeah, I did lie to Claire about that.

"Old." I stated and she laughed. Why isn't she with Jackson? I know she's about to ask me a bunch of questions. "How was Josh as your prom date? I bet it sucked." She asked. I knew it.

"How are things with you and Freddy?" I quickly asked her, changing the subject. It's selfish to talk about yourself a lot. "Still the same. I try to apologize to him but he won't listen to me. I'll walk up to him in person and he'll just go the other way. I try calling and he never answers. I even messaged him on facebook and he didn't reply, but posted that he wanted someone to hit him up because he was bored."

"Well, Freddy isn't yours to worry about. You have your boyfriend and your friends. Stop worrying about him. He's stubborn, remember. He'll come around soon." I told her.

"Did you recently have sex because I swear you got smarter." Why did she have to say that? Now I'm nervous! I feel like I'm sweating. "Chill, I was just joking." She said and I laughed. 

"Of course you're just joking." Claire stared at me before walking away. Oh thank god. She can't know that me and Josh had sex. Actually, no one can know. I started to walk down the hallway thinking about if I should ever tell them about it. I'll have to sooner or later. Like what if I get married? I'll have to tell my husband all the guys I slept with before him. Is it rude that I don't think of marrying Josh?

Nah.

Just when I cleared my mind and my nerves I saw Josh at his locker talking to a group of guys. I instantly knew what they were talking about because Josh started to use his hands to represent a girl with a big ass and some big boobs. And then all the boys started to laugh. I need to know what they're talking about.

It was like God was listening to me because Erin walked up to me. "Hi Aria-"

"Go see what Josh is talking about." I ordered to her. She furrowed her eyebrows but went over to them. She greeted them and started talking. Josh started to talk and Erin laughed and waved them goodbye.

"What was it?" I asked her, frantically.

"They're talking about the new girl. Her ass is huge." Thank god. I patted Erin on her back as she started to walk away. I guess I can trust Josh. But can he trust me?