The Bitch Is Back

Lizzie~

"Good evening you ugly, fat hookers." Stacey said as she wobbled into the gym room. How is it that this pregnant fat bitch is going to make us win cheer nationals? She can't even spell nationals let alone cheer.

Olivia helped me up from the floor as we all stood and waited for Stacey to talk. "So I have some news. I'll be deciding who really stays on this team and who has to go."

"What do you mean?" One girl asked with general concern on her face. I'm not worried though because I know for a fact that the only people who can kick me off the team is Claire and Coach. And last time I checked Stacey isn't either of them. "I mean after today I will have a list of girls who will no longer be on this team. I don't want to repeat myself anymore so go practice our routine." Stacey waved her hand, dismissing us and we got into formation.

The music started but was then cut off by Stacey. Now what?! "What the hell do you two think you're doing?" She asked, pointing and looking at only me and Olivia. "Practicing." I said in my "duh" tone. She just laughed and shook her head. "You guys are out."

"What?!" Olivia cried out and I just smirked at her. "We have a permanent spot on this team." I said confidently and Olivia agreed with me. I have proof and everything. There's no why you can get Claire off and think for a moment that me and Olivia will be out too.

"Meet me in the office so I can explain everything." I rolled my eyes and walked past Stacey and the girls as Olivia followed close behind me. "She's really going to kick us out." Olivia started to cry once we made it to the inside of the cheer office. I'm not going down without a fight.

"We made that team!" Olivia continued to cry out as I paced around the office. Now the desk I saw an iPhone who I'm assuming is Stacey's. Oh my,

Lightbulb!

"Let's see if there's anything on Stacey's phone that we can blackmail her." I exclaimed to a sad Olivia as I held up the phone. "You don't know her password." She's right. That's because I don't need one. That dumb bitch doesn't have one on her phone. I showed Olivia the unlocked phone and her face lit up and she ran over to me to see what she had on her phone.

"Go through her pictures. Let's see some nudes." I did as Olivia said and went straight to her gallery and I couldn't believe what I saw. I clicked on the picture and gasped. I know what she's trying to do.

It was a picture of Jackson and Claire kissing. My blood started to boil because I knew what Stacey was trying to do. "Delete them!" Olivia cried out as I deleted all of the pictures and deleted them for good so they couldn't be recovered.

"We have to warn Claire." Olivia said and I agreed with her. I started to go through her pictures some more until Olivia started panicking. "Shit! Stacey's coming!" I panicked and put the phone back in it's original spot. Olivia sat down in a chair and I started to pace. I hope we don't look suspicious.

Stacey opened the door and stared at us. She rolled her eyes and closed the door. She doesn't know yet. "I'm kicking you two off the team." She said as she also sat down in a chair. I just need to pretend and act like I don't know what she's doing. 

"You can't. That's for Coach and Claire." I stated and she rolled her eyes and let out a groan. "Claire won't be a problem tomorrow or any day after that and Coach will give me all of her roles as Captain." She's doing it tomorrow.

"But-"

"No more talking Olivia. I don't care about whatever dumb shit that is going to leave your mouth. Now you two get the hell out."

-

Claire~

"It's not everyday that we get cheerleaders marching into my room, looking for someone." I heard my chemistry teacher say out loud. I looked up from my work to see Olivia and Lizzie standing in front of the room, looking for someone. My eyes met with Lizzie's and she started to smile but quickly stopped and replaced her smile with a look of pure panic.

"We need to talk." She said as she grabbed me and pulled me out of the classroom. Once we were outside Olivia closed the door and looked around, making sure no one was around. Once the coast was clear Lizzie started to talk.

"We got into Stacey's phone," I would love to know how in the hell they managed to do that. "And in her gallery were pictures of you and Jackson smiling and kissing each other. But we deleted them for good." Oh my god. Stacey was going to expose me before I exposed her. My reputation could have been ruined. They saved my life!

"I owe you two the world." I cried out as I bear hugged the two. It felt good to be with them again. Being away was one of the hardest things I had to do. I don't ever want to go through it again. They pulled away and smiled at me.

"You never really were into Freddy? It was just a coverup for you and Jackson's relationship, wasn't it." Lizzie asked and I nodded my head. "And to get back at Stacey. But I never really wanted to go through with it because I knew that I would hurt Freddy in the end."

"So what about Prom? Don't you want to go with Jackson?" Olivia asked this time. It's my dream to walk into my Senior Prom, hand in hand with Jackson. "I would love to."

"Then you're going to. I have a plan."

-

The next day at lunch I told Freddy about how Stacey was trying really hard to kick Olivia and Lizzie off the team and how they needed to do something cool to be on it for sure. So far he was fine with what I told him.

"So what do I have to do?" He asked me just as Lizzie and Olivia walked into the lunchroom holding a big poster that had "Will you go to prom with double the trouble" written on it in Olivia's handwriting.

I just smiled and nudged my head towards them and he turned around and smiled. "What?!" He laughed out as he stood up and walked over to the girls. "You guys wanna go to prom, with me?" He asked them and they smiled and nodded their heads.

"I would love to go to prom with you girls, but what about my girlfriend? Who will she go with?" And right on cue Jackson walked over and smiled at us all. I really hope Freddy says yes. "If it's fine by you, I will be taking her to prom." Freddy looked Jackson up and down and studied him before laughing and giving him a bro hug.

"You better take care of my girl. She's my world."