Ain't No Party Like A Stacey Russ Party (Literally)

Claire~
I'm surprised that Stacey and her family managed to keep their house. She still looks rich which means it going to be hard for us to convince people that she's actually poor and lost all of their money.

"So? Shall we go in?" Josh asked as we all stood outside of her house. Freddy was already here because he helped set up the party. I nodded my head and we all walked in and instantly the music hit my ears.

A song called we came to smash was playing really loud which was throwing me off. I constantly looked behind me to make sure they were following me as we entered the overly packed and loud house.

"Oh! Hi Claire!" I heard Stacey yell over the loud music from in front of me. I turned to face the others and they all quickly went away to go enjoy the party.

"Hi Stacey. Nice party!" It's mediocre. I can throw a party hundred times better than this. "Oh thanks. It's last minute but everyone came." Literally, everyone. I bet half of the people here don't even attend our school. They're just randoms.

"Oh, let's have some fun!" She said as she grabbed me and pulled me over to the dance floor. I wanted to die but I pretended to have fun and I danced with her.

Once the song went off a slow song came on and instantly I wanted to dance with Jackson. Where he is? I know he's here because I saw his car parked out front. I then realized that Stacey was gone too. Finally. She's probably getting more money from Freddy.

I pushed my way from off the dance floor and found the kitchen where couples were making out inside and drinking. I left when I didn't see Jackson and checked outside.

Once I searched the whole house I found myself right back where I started. The dance floor. I threw my hands up in defeat and turned around to exit the living room when I found him. And Stacey.

They were making out! She is kissing my secret boyfriend! Okay, maybe I should calm down. I looked at them again and yeah. They were making out. What the fuck!? I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. But if I make a scene then people will know.

I pushed everyone out of my way and made it to the kitchen and found a bottle of Vodka and drunk it right from the bottle.

"Easy girl." I put the bottle down and caught my breath as Ariana and the others watched me. "Are you okay?" She asked and I just stared straight ahead.

"I've got a new plan." Out the corner of my eye I saw Erin and Josh exchange looks and I took another swig of the liquor. "It better not be shit." I laughed and then stopped and glared at her.

"It won't." Ariana just looked at the others and they shrugged their shoulders and walked away. After a few moments of being along Stacey found me with a smile on her face.

"This Party is going down in the books." I half laughed and continued to drink. Once she walked away I pulled out my phone and went to Snapchat and took my picture of me holding the bottle of Vodka.

Highschool parties suck ass🤮

I refreshed the snap after it being up for a minute and saw my views.

Jackson🤤
Lil💗
Freddy🖕🏼
Nina💋💋
Duke
...

Satisfied with that I put my phone back in my pocket and went back to the party.