Preparations

Stacey~

After a week of being depressed at home my mom forced me to come to school. So, I did. As I walked down the courtyard of the school everyone stared at me and started to whisper to one another. At least prom is this weekend. I might not even go, but it's still something to look forward to.

I was about to enter the school building when someone grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to the side of the building. 

"What the hell!?" I screamed out as they let go. I fixed my shirt and saw that it was the twin Freshmen girls that were both on the cheer team. "What? Did Claire tell you to do that?" I said as I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest.

"We want to help you." My eyes sparked up, interested in what they had to say. "You're not the only one who hates Claire." Music to my ears.

"I'm listening." The two smiled at each other and grabbed my hands. "Let us treat you to some Starbucks." Where have these angels been all of my life?

-

"We think that Claire is a total bitch." Isabella said as Sophia just nodded her head and took a sip of her coffee. "She has to be stopped. She's making everyone think that she's mother Teresa or some shit." Sophia said.

"I agree, but what does any of this have to do with me." I said, also taking a sip of my coffee. "She socially shut you down and you need to show her that she's a nobody. I know that you have some dirt on her." I do, but why should I trust them? They could be with Claire, only wanting what I have just to give it to her to destroy and banish it. I can't let that happen.

"How do I know that I can trust you guys?" I asked them and they both started to smirk at me. "That twitter account," Sophia started to say. Is that them?

"We gave them all the stories about Claire." Oh my god. I can trust them!

"You two are amazing! Those stories were gold." I exclaimed, causing them to smile at me. They aren't the ones behind the account. What if it's really Claire.

"And yes. I have dirt on the slut." Their mouths flew open and I smiled. "When shall we get to work?" I asked them.

"Prom is this weekend and Claire is hosting it. It means so much to her."

"She told us multiple times that you aren't allowed at prom."

"And if she sees you, you'll be kicked out and removed from the location."

"She's buying a really expensive dress from Gucci that's custom made and we know where you can get the exact same one."

"We know exactly how she's going to look, but you'll look better."

"Are you ready to put this plan into action?" Sophia and Isabella asked me from over the phone just as I pressed sent on the slideshow I made of Claire and Jackson.

"Oh I sure am."

Claire~

Prom is this weekend and I've been so busy making sure everything was in order. I had everyone from detention and the decorating committee helping me with everything. We were having Prom at a hall in the heart of San Diego. The hall looked beautiful and everyday after school we would all come and decorate it for prom.

"Those decorations aren't high enough!" I called out to Erin. She turned around, holding the decorations and glared at me. "I don't have a ladder!" That's when Nick rushed over and hung them for her.

"Okay! Thanks Nick, just 1,000 more to go!" The place was looking good so far. I haven't seen Stacey since I outed her and I'm not worried about her. She's always on Facebook, so I know that she's fine. I sent a letter to her house explaining how she can't come to my prom and what will happen if she does. Because of that I know that my prom is safe and that me and Jackson are also safe.

"Claire," I stopped daydreaming and looked up to see that the place looked ready for prom. She was ready to have a lot of teens dance inside of her. "Did you make the playlist?" Freddy asked me. I had 3 playlist just in case it didn't work. Yes, I am ready. I'm ready for prom