You're Trending Babe

Freddy~

News spreads fast around here. It was a matter of minutes before I found out that Claire kicked Stacey off the team. Good thing Stacey is shit rich because she would be a nobody right about now. Her social points however did drop down like 20, 30 points. She's gotta do something about it, or I could breakup with her.

"It's everywhere. It's even trending on Twitter." Jackson said. "Let me see!" I grabbed his phone and read it.

Trending now!

#TheWalkingDead

#ClaireKickedStaceyOffTheCheerTeam

#Beyonce

#Memes

Oh my shit! That's so funny. Claire is now my favorite person ever. Man, I wish I was dating her. She's so hot. We all laughed as we thought about Stacey's reaction when she sees. She lives for Twitter so I bet she'll see it.

"You boys having fun?" Claire asked as she walked over to us with a smirk on her face. She already knew what we were laughing at. "Did you really have to do it like that?" I asked as I tried to stop myself from laughing. I failed.

"I kicked her off the day before that. She should have never came back like that. But come watch us practice." We agreed and Claire walked away smiling. Her legs looked amazing in her uniform. I love how the cheerleader wear them everyday. It's hot. She's hot.

"Stacey! How ya feeling?" Nick asked as Stacey walked up to us. She still looks like the same 'ol Stacey but without her uniform she looked basic. "Shut the fuck up Nick and stop laughing Jackson." They stopped laughing and smiled instead.

"She thinks she runs the place. Someone needs to put her in her place." Stacey wrapped her arms around me and I laughed as Nick did something funny behind her back. "Since you're being a dick you all can go fuck yourself." Stacey stormed away and I laughed even harder.

"Go get your girl." Nick said, inbetween laughs. I just shook my head since I couldn't talk because of the laughing I was doing. Nick fell into me us we laughed even harder. I noticed how Jackson was just texting this whole time. He missed everything. I wonder what girl he's texting.

-

Second period was English and I had that with Jackson. Our teacher was making us read but I hate reading so I just talked to Jackson, without getting caught.

"So I'm thinking about going for Claire." Mr. Howell started looking my way and I quickly open my book and began to read. "But you're dating Stacey." Jackson whispered back. I looked up at Mr. Howell and he was busy grading papers.

"Stacey and I were meant to breakup. I'll do it tomorrow. Wanna date Stacey?" I had to stop myself from laughing but Jackson didn't think it was funny. "No I don't want to date Stacey. Don't you think that's kind of rude." Oh oh, someone been on tumblr recently.

"That bitch cheated on me like 20 times." I said and Jackson rolled his eyes. "And what about you?" It wasn't that much. I honestly tried with her, and it failed. She failed. "15. But it was with the same two girls."

"I think Claire wants a nice guy." What the hell? I can be nice. Claire will love me. I'm hot, tall, I work out, I'm smart, and my dick is big. "What crawled into your ass and tried to fuck you?" Everyone laughed and I realized that I said that too loudly.

"Mr. Valentine!" Mr. Howell yelled out as I stood up and grabbed my things. "Okay I'm leaving and I'm sorry." What the fuck is up with Jackson? If I told him that any other day he would have told me to get that pussy, or fuck the life out of her. Maybe it's that girl he's been texting. Maybe he's secretly dating someone and doesn't want to seem like a pussy for settling down. I can totally understand that. He should just tell me. I am he's best friend.

Hazel~

Physics makes me want to die. I walked into the class right before the bell rung. Who should I sit by? Should I sit with the guys in the detention room? They said that we weren't friends, so maybe not. I quickly took a seat next to Erin who was downing a red bull.

"Erin let me have some. I need to stay awake." Nick said from behind Erin. She reached in her bag and pulled another can out and handed it to Nick. He thanked her and I watched as he pulled out a white pill and dropped it into his red bull. He tapped Erin's shoulder and gave her a pill. She popped it into her mouth and continue to drink her red bull. Did I just watched a drug deal go down? What the hell was that?

"What was that?" I asked Erin as she finished her drink. "Something to keep us up." Nick said with a smirk. The teacher walked in and I gave her all my attention. I tried to get what I just saw out of my mind, but it wouldn't go away. Erin does drugs. So that's why she's always all over the place. I'll pray for her.

-

"Can we stop?" Claire asked as we went over the song for the tenth time today. Today we were in the auditorium going over the song. The glee club asked that we also dance to the song which was crazy.

"Just one more time. I just want this to be perfect guys. I'm sorry." I sadly smiled at Mr. Miller and placed my lyric sheet down away from the stage. I remember the song now. Josh ran over to the speakers and pushed play.

The song started and we all sang and slowly stepped up.

I get knocked down but I get up again

We all did the dance moves and I sung a few parts. I wasn't nervous because I was getting use to being around these guys. I liked them all even though we were only friends inside of the detention room. I felt as if I had friends. I like them all.

Erin~

I kept my smile on my face until I made it outside and away from everyone. I wasn't happy anymore. I was depressed again and suicidal thoughts instantly took a whole of my mind. I needed to hurry and get home. I could ask to be picked up, but Grams might be busy. I began to walk and saw Nick's car approaching me. I quickly put my smile back on my face and his car stopped right beside me.

"It's chilly out. Want a ride?" I really needed to be alone or I'll crack like I always do. I alway make sure to bring my pills with me, but I thought I didn't need them anymore. I thought I was truly happy.

"No thanks-"

"Just get in Eri." I walked over to his car and got in. I was going to crack. Me and Nick have known each other since we were 1. We used to be close until middleschool were everyone started splitting the kids into groups. The rich and the none rich. Nick couldn't do anything about it so he started hanging out with the rich cool kids. Outside of school we still hung out and we were still friends. If anyone asked him and me weren't friends.

But Junior year we started hanging out around everyone else. He talked to me around the cool kids and they didn't make fun of me. And now Senior year we're back to being the best of friends. I missed having him around. He knows everything about me and I know everything about him.

"You okay?" He asked as he drove. I wasn't okay. I needed my pills and I needed them badly. "I need my pills." He instantly started to drive faster and in no time we made it to my Gram's house. I hopped out of his car and turned to face him. "I'll call you." I nod my head and headed inside. My Gram's wasn't here and I needed them badly.

I searched everywhere for them and couldn't find them. When I stopped searching for them the place was a mess. I sat down and grabbed my phone and called Grams. 10 minutes later she came home and handed me my pills and a glass of apple juice. I took the pill and drank some apple juice. I was okay now.

"You okay?" She asked as I began to clean up the mess I made. "I'm fine now." She smiled and went to put them away again. She has to hide them from me. I'll try to take to many. I used to be addicted to pills, but I was lucky saved from that.

I thought about how everyone in detention would react to hearing that I'm super depressed and must take pills to be happy. I would never have friends if anyone found out about it. The only people who know are Nick and Grams and I plan on keeping it that way.

AN: woah that's deep. sorry but it was needed. hahaha and i forgot to put nick and jackson in the cast!!! I'll update it for you guys because you need to know what two beautiful people are playing them. Read, comment, and vote. I love you guys so much!! <3