Prom Is For The Puss In The Boots

Claire~

Prom just started and the place was packed. Most of everyone was here already and all of them were up on the dancefloor dancing and having a good time. Jackson wasn't here yet, but Freddy, Lizzie, and Olivia were and everyone else. I really want to dance with Jackson.

"Hey," Freddy tapped my back causing me to turn around and smile at him. He looked so handsome in his tux, with his hair gelled back. "Can I dance with my dates?" He is so cute for asking. "Of course. Have fun!" And with that he ran over to the girls and they gave me a thumbs up. Thank god for those girls. They'll do anything for me.

"You look amazing." I turned around and Jackson was standing behind me, smiling at me. He's here! Once Jackson showed up everyone else came and the prom was popping. We all took pictures and they were so cute. We took pictures with our dates, solo pictures, and pictures as one big group. We were all in them. Me, Lizzie, Olivia, Freddy, Nick, Jackson, and the detention guys. 

3 hours passed and it was now time to announce Prom King and Queen. I already knew that I won, but I'm not sure for the guys. It'll be awesome if it was Jackson, but I know it isn't because he didn't sign up.

"Our nominee's for prom Queen are..." Hazel grabbed my hand and squeezed it, ensuring me that I got this. "Lizzie Floras," I let go of Hazel's hand and cheered for my bestfriend as she got on the stage. "Olivia Quinn," I cheered again as Olivia walked onto the stage and hugged Lizzie.

"And last but not least, Claire Miller." The room erupted into screams and cheers as I made my way up to the stage and hugged my two bestfriends. This all feels so amazing.

"Now for the Prom King Nominee's." My heart started to beat faster as I watched the Vice Principal start to open up the papers. "Our nominee's for prom King are...... Freddy Valentine," Everyone cheered as Freddy made his way onto the stage.

"Nick Ray," The first person I saw cheer was Erin as she hugged him and he walked onto the stage and hugged Freddy. If Nick and Freddy are nominated then Jackson has to be, and then we'll be prom King and Queen!

"And last but not least.... Jackson Brown!" You can't be serious! I kept calm as Jackson made his way onto the stage. He hugged his bestfriend's, acknowledged the girls, and smiled at the cheering crowd. "Our prom Queen is..." I crept a glance at Jackson and he sent me a quick smile.

"Claire Miller." Lizzie and Olivia started to cheer for me and I smile and waved as I accepted my crown. Wow, this feels amazing. I'm a Senior graduating in a few and I'm the prom Queen! I already knew that this was going to happen, but the feeling I have right now is so amazing. I can't believe everyone actually voted for me!

"And now for our prom King." I instantly got nervous as she started to open the envelope. It'll probably be Freddy because I watched him day after day make sure that he had everyone's vote. A part of me just wishes that it could be Jackson.

"Jackson Brown!" My body jumped as everyone clapped and cheered and Jackson accepted his crown and stood next to me. "Our moment of truth." Jackson whispered to me. I smiled and stared at him while everyone applaud their King and Queen.

"Now it's time for the King and Queen to share this dance!" I kept my smile on my face as Jackson offered me his hand and lead me to the dance floor. I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life. I won't ever forget it.

Stacey~

I gracefully got out of the car, not messing up the dress I was wearing. It wasn't the same as Claire's. It was better and black. I headed towards the gym room where the prom was, I know. How lame. As I was walking my phone started to ring.