Stacey

Having the love of my life back is amazing. I know we're not dating and he thinks that I'm carrying his baby, but he's with me and not her.

Whenever we hangout it's not like we're lovers, or used to be. It's like we've been friends since forever and we know one another so well. It's just like two bestfriends just hanging out. Today he left detention early and took me to an arcade just so we can play games and so he can vent to me about Claire.

"Man, it's like over the course of a week she changed so much." He said once we were done playing our game. I won, and he didn't even care.

"And what do you think it is that is causing her to change so much?" I asked him as we made our way over to the food court. I'm really hungry. He hesitated and I pointed it out which made him smile.

"It's nothing." He lied. Why is he lying to me?

"Yeah it is. Just tell me. You can trust me." I said as I sent him my most genuine smile. He stared at me for a moment, debating if he should come clean or not. And then all at once, it all just came out.

"Claire thinks that you're faking the whole pregnancy so she's pretending to be your friend just so that she can get you caught. Everyday it's a new scheme just to bring you down. She's so rude."

And I sat there, and pretended to be surprised and shocked, but I already knew all of this. She thinks she 1 step ahead of me. Well, I'm actually 2 steps ahead of that bitch.

-

Here's the thing about Claire, she's dumb. She thinks so lowly of me, but I'm way better and smarter than that dumb bitch. Just a few more weeks and then I'm exposing her and her secrets. And yes, most of them have been leaked already on that amazing Twitter account, but sadly that isn't my doing. I feel great knowing that Claire has pissed off way more than me and others want to take her down too. Her days will soon be over and I'll have Freddy and him and Jackson will both be gone from her life. She'll have no one, and I'll have everyone. I'll be her, but better. 

"Hi honey! How was school?" My mom asked as I entered our fairly emptied home. We sold most of everything and got rid of our staff. My dad is working and my Mom's mom sends her money so she won't have to work. She just stays home and does nothing. It's depressing.

"Fine." I said as I took off my shoes and hurried up the stairs, but like always she stopped me. "And how's the baby?" Oh yeah, my parents think it's real. "Fine." And with that I hurried up the stairs and into my room. Claire isn't the only one who has to make plans for attack. I already have my plan. I just need the perfect time to attack and release.

-

"Isn't this fun?!" Claire exclaimed to me as me, her, and the girls from her detention group went prom dress shopping. I really don't know why she invited me, but it seems as if she's actually having a good time. It's kind of making me happy. No it's not!

"Why am I here?" I asked and Ariana rolled her eyes at me. I like Ariana. She's emo, down to earth, and super cool. She'll curse you out in a heartbeat and won't even feel remotely bad about it happening.

Claire exchanged looks with Hazel and smiled before she walked away. And then Hazel started to approach me with a smile on her face. "We just wanted to take you out and bring a little fun back into your life." I started to groan and she frowned and sat down next to me, wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

"It sucks that you're being treated so badly because of certain unfortunate events that are happening in your life." I just rolled my eyes at her and she continued. Does this bitch have an off switch?

"Being pregnant isn't bad and neither is being poor. Under all of that angst of yours I think you're an amazing person." She sent me a friendly smile and patted me on the back before getting up and going back to the dresses. Hazel isn't horrible, it's just all of her positivity makes me want to drop dead.

"Sometimes I wish that I was pregnant. It just looks nice on females." Erin said as she picked up a white dress. And here's what I think of Erin. She's cool but I think that Nick is using her. I mean like come on! Why would a guy like him be into a girl like her?

"Okay ladies! I think I found the one!" Claire called out from the dressing room. The girls sent each other excited expressions and went to go see it. Hazel helped me up and together we walked over to the changing rooms to see Claire, and she looked amazing.

"You look so nice. It's like I'm looking at a princess or something." Erin said while Hazel nodded her head, agreeing with her. While those morons hyped her up I almost wanted to fed into it and tell her that she indeed did look nice, which is already knows, but I didn't.

Why? Because Freddy brought me back to life. Just when I was about to give her a compliment his voice rung through my ears and he appeared. Staring at his girlfriend with so much love in his eyes and maybe his heart. He thought she looked beautiful. She thanked him. They kissed and I felt super uncomfortable, so I felt.

I was at home for a good hour until I noticed that Claire posted on her snap story,

                                                                                 5:45 PM

                                          I love taking long walks to nowhere by myself

Boom! I know where she's going. This time I made sure that my phone was charged and I followed her. I followed her and hid in a bush as she rung his doorbell, taking quick glances over her shoulder so no one would see her. After her 7th glance he opened the door with a smile on his face. I took a picture and then I took another one when they started to kiss. I stopped when they went inside and closed the door. Oh you sweet dumbass, your life is now mine.