Oh I see You Boo

Claire~
After the weekend and being away from everyone I was ready to face my problem. Well, Jackson actually made me see the light. While we were in our mist of making out he told me that I should just find out for myself. So that's what I'm doing today.

I did my makeup and hair really nicely and I was dressed to impress. Who? My pretend boyfriend who doesn't know that he's my pretend boyfriend. Midway through the school day I realized that he wasn't even here and neither was Stacey.

So after detention I drove all the way to Freddy's house. I made sure to park a block down so they won't see my car. Since I don't want them to know that I'm here I won't be knocking on the door, but instead hoping that it's unlocked. I lightly jiggled the nob and it was locked.

I groaned and walked over to the nearest window and opened it, carefully climbing into his living room. Well, it was carefully. I actually fell inside of his living room, landing on my stomach.

I got up and looked up to see Freddy standing over by the tv and Stacey sitting in his beanbag chair. Both of them staring at me. I took a look around and nothing screamed out "Freddy is cheating on you", it was more like someone is really sick.

"Are you Okay?" I asked Freddy as I walked over to him and checked his temperature. He felt fine. What the hell is going on? "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, removing my hands from his face.

"I wanted to see if you were actually cheating on me, but I see that you're sick. Why didn't tell me?" I asked him, sounding and looking concerned.

"I'm not cheating on you and I'm not sick. It's Stacey." I turned around and looked at Stacey who was sitting miserably in the beanbag chair, wrapped in a fuzzy blanket. What the hell is wrong with her?

"She's been throwing up for the past week." I know for a fact that she's faking the pregnancy so this can't be related to the pregnancy. There's probably something else wrong with her.

"I told him that it's just morning sickness but he thinks that I should just go to the hospital." Stacey mumbled and I gave her an uneasy smile.

"I just want you to get better. Please let me take you to the hospital. There could be something wrong with the baby." Freddy said and I quickly thought of something to easy his mind.

"I'll take her!" Stacey gave me a confused expression and Freddy just smiled at me. "Yeah, I'll take her and make sure she's okay." Stacey rolled her eyes and Freddy laughed and hugged me.

"Thanks babe. It's just that she's carrying my baby in there and I want it to be okay." You poor little fool. If only he wasn't so god damn naive he would know that the baby isn't real. There is no fucking baby.

"Come on Claire. Does my chariot awaits?" Stacey asked as she stood up, waiting on me to finish talking to Freddy. "It sure does." I gave Freddy's hand a reassuring squeeze before walking out with Stacey.

-

"Hi um my friend here needs to see a doctor. She won't stop puking." I said to the lady at the front desk and she started to type away. The emergency room was filled with people waiting to see doctors too. I wonder what's wrong with all of them. Do they hurt physically or mentally?

"Stacey? I'm so glad to see you!" Me and Stacey both turned around to see a very attractive male doctor approaching us. Oh my my my.

"Hello Doctor Jay. This is my friend Claire." Stacey said and I shook hands with Doctor sexy. Oh my god he is like super hot. How is this my first time seeing him?

"It appears that I am in a certain situation where I'm violently puking my insides out." She started to explain to him as I just studied his beautiful face.

"For how long?" He asked her.

"Almost a week now." He nodded his head and started to study his notes. Since he was reading I looked away and someone who just entered the emergency room caught my attention. It was Hazel but dressed as whoever the hell she was.

"I'll take you now." I heard him say. They started to walk away as I approached Hazel. What the hell is she doing here? "What are you doing here?" I asked her and she took off her sunglasses.

"I'm playing the role of the supportive bestfriend. She's here right?"

"Yeah." Hazel dressed up and came out on her own? That's fucking amazing. She's in it to fucking win it. I've been so impressed by her sudden acts. It's like she really wants to take Stacey out of the game with me.

"Well I should go find them and see what's going on." Hazel just nodded and sat down and I walked away, looking for their room.

I should have asked where they would be at because I'm so lost. After walking around I found a hallway that I felt that their room would be. I started to walk towards the room but stopped when I heard them talking.

"It obviously isn't morning sickness because you're not pregnant." I heard Doctor Jay say.

"Well What is it? Is it something serious? Something that could make me fake lose a baby?" Stacey frantically asked.

"No. I think it's just food poisoning. Did you eat somewhere new?" Of course her fatass has.

"I tried out this New Mexican grill place like a week ago with my friend, Freddy." She went out to eat with Freddy? How come they didn't invite me.

"Why are you wearing this?"

"It's a long story Jay." A story that I can tell in under a minute, without skipping anything. Since I didn't want to hear anything else I took that as my cue to enter and once I did I smiled at the two as they both stopped talking.

"She's going to be just fine. It's just food poisoning." The doctor told me. I just nodded my head and he left leaving me and Stacey alone.

"I can't believe I got food poisoning. I obviously watch what I eat and I'm super skinny." Stacey tried to say to me. I just nodded my head and started to slowly pace.

"You'll never be skinny now that you're in fact pregnant. And since you're eating for two you can't watch what you eat. You're just fat now." She just gasped as I left the room and Hazel aka Kara entered.

Hazel~
Claire gave me a sneaky side smile as she left and I entered the room. I felt badass. "Is the baby okay?" I asked her as I sat down in one of the chairs in the room.

"Oh yeah–."

"I think pregnancy at a young age is so not cool. Back in Beverly Hills if you got pregnant you'll be a slut and an outcast and a few days later you'll get an abortion just to fit back in." I hope that's not true because if it is it really sucks.

"But I'm not actually pregnant." She finally said it! Oh no I should have recorded that so we could have proof. I'll need for her to say it again tomorrow or another day.

"That's shady. But why?" If she opens up to me about everything then this is amazing. No more torment for us. "I'm tired of not getting my way so I'm pretending to be pregnant."

Shit! She's smarter than I thought. I masked my disappointment and left as soon as the Doctor came in. I can't stand to be in a room with her any longer.