Freddy, You Beautiful Dumbass

Claire~

Over the course of 2 weeks Stacey has made me contemplate suicide everyday for the past 2 weeks. Since she wants everyone to think she's pregnant she acting like she has all these different pregnancy hormones but she's really just being a rude fat bitch.

I sat on the gym room floor with my back to the wall as I tried to get back all of my happiness and ambitions I had about our plan for Stacey. But I think it's hopeless.

"Are you contemplating suicide again?" Ariana asked me as her, Erin, and Josh sat down next to me on the floor. "I'm just so mentally drained." I complained to her.

"We all are but we have to pull through." Ariana was right. I shook the thoughts out of my head and turned to face Ariana who was watching the Jocks.

"So did you talk to Freddy about her?" Ariana asked once she was done watching them. "Yeah but nothing's changed."

I followed Freddy to his class throwing evidence that Stacey is and forever will be an evil, manipulating bitch, but he wouldn't listen.

"No she's not." He called out as I pushed past someone people to get next to him. "She's constantly asking you for money! Like why does she need that much money from you all the time!?" I yelled out at him.

"She's pregnant. Something you'll never be." Freddy called back and I wanted to laugh, but I didn't.

"She's using you." I told him and he just shook his head. "Why do you care so much?"

Why do I?

"He's so stubborn." Erin said after I finished telling them the story of what went down a few days ago. "Well, it looks like we're just going to have to do this without him." Ariana said.

"But can we? I mean none of us are close to her so our plan might not work out." I informed her and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"It'll work out. With or without him." Ariana looked over to me and smiled and I returned it.

"Stage 1," She said as we all stared blankly ahead of us. "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closest." We all said at the same time. For this stage I was going to have to do a whole lot of pretending and dying on the inside.

At lunch I didn't sit with Ariana. I didn't even get a lunch. I walked right over to my old table where Stacey was sitting at. Once I made it she looked at me with a surprised look on her face.

"I just wanted to formally apologize to you for everything that I did and just let you know that you're doing amazing with managing the team." I said as I smiled at her.

And to my surprise she smiled back and caressed her horribly dyed blond hair. "Thanks babe." I smiled at her before walking away. She's doing horrible. She's bring those girls right down to the bottom and she's always on top of the pyramid. She's going to get one of those girls killed.

Part 2 of Stage one. To know if I'm on her good side she'll share either one of my Facebook statuses or one of my selfies. I quickly walked to the empty girl's bathroom and pulled my phone out and took a quick mirror selfie and posted it right on Facebook.

Claire Miller: Love me till my heart stops

👍❤️😱 35         17 comments      5 shares

And then I got the notification.

Stacey Russ reacted to your picture

Stacey Russ commented on your picture

Stacey Russ shared your picture

I opened up Facebook and saw what she said.

Stacey Russ: Gorg😍❤️

Stacey Russ shared Claire Miller's picture

Stacey Russ: look at this gorgeous babe😍 she's single boys😌💗

And it worked! Oh my god! It worked that fast? I can't believe it! Now I feel like this plan is for sure going to work.

I snuck back into the lunchroom, making sure that Stacey didn't see me but Ariana did. She raised her eyebrow up at me and I raised my phone up. She nodded and I left out before anyone saw me.

All for all today was pretty weird. Every since Stacey publicly declared our friendship people have been coming up to me and saying that me and her are best friend goals and that it's nice of me to be her friend.

Freddy hasn't said anything to anyone which is fine. I know he's still pissed at me but he'll get over it. Once we were let out Stacey instantly found me and walked with me to my locker.

"Tonight I'm throwing a huge party at my place." What place? You're poor. "That sounds like fun. I'll be there." I sent her a smile and she stopped me from leaving.

"Just don't look better than me because we all that my confidence isn't all of that because of the pregnancy," that you're faking. "and all those rumors of me being poor." I kept my straight face as she kissed my cheek before walking away. Ew.

I wiped her kiss off of me and got my things out of my locker and went home. If I'm going then we're all going.

To The Detention Group Chat

Claire: party @ stacey's tonight and u all r going

I put my phone down and got ready for the party. Mentally and physically.