I Claire about Care

Ariana~
At times Claire surprises me with her sudden acts of kindness. Like when she's not trying to make Stacey kill herself she's pretty fucking cool. Rude. But cool.

"And I was thinking about my prom dress." She said to me as she stood by my locker. Whenever she sees me she says hello or acknowledges me with a nod of the head.

"Ew." I called out and she gasped. "You're not going to prom?" She asked in disbelief and I laughed.

"Prom's for suckers. And plus I don't have a date." I would like to go to prom but guys find me a bit intimidating so they don't want to go with me. "Go with Eiden or Josh." She called out as I closed my locker and thought about it. Yeah no.

"Nah. I wouldn't do that to Eiden and who wants to be put through fucking Josh." Josh is such an asshole. He makes me want to die.

"You're right. And if it makes you feel any better I don't have a date either, but I'm still going." She said which didn't make sense to me.

"But you and Freddy are dating. Why not take him?" I asked her and she laughed. "Prom isn't for my lover. It's for my friends which is why you, me, Freddy, and his two dumbasses of friends are going together."

"Why? I don't even know them." I told her as we slowly walked down the hallway. I rather go alone than with all of them. "Fine. We'll all go. Me, you, the group, and his friends. It'll be really fun." Now that doesn't sound too bad.

"Okay fine, I'll go." I said and she laughed and smiled. "I'll see you later."

-

Freddy~
Believe it or not but I do math. I do math every time I'm about to go to bed and this shit doesn't add up. Not the actual math but Claire. I have this feeling that she isn't being completely honest with me.

Like yesterday I tried to have sex with her and she wouldn't let me. What type of girlfriend doesn't let her boyfriend fuck? I know she's not a virgin, so why is she holding out on me? I'm fucking miserable man.

I can't sleep. Not because of the whole no sex thing, but because of the whole Claire thing. I just need evidence and proof.

Stop overreacting, cunt

Yeah, I'm right. It's probably nothing. I mean why would Claire even want to use me? She's wouldn't and she isn't. I just need to calm down. After detention we all went straight to Claire's house and watched her give Eiden a makeover.

Once she was done with him he looked liked a completely different person. He even had tattoos, like what kind of nerd has tattoos?! He must do some serious shit that none of us knows about. What he does i just think that he looks good.

"Okay Eiden. What's your script?" Claire asked as she walked away from Eiden and sat down and stared at him. "I make her approach me and tell her what she wants to hear." Claire nodded as she studied him.

"What's your name?" She asked him. "I'm Jim Kelly and I'm 19 and I just moved here." Pleased with what she heard Claire nodded once and sent him on his way. God bless his soul.

Eiden~
I stood at the bar drinking a jug of beer and i saw her out of the corner of my eye. She's so gullible but smart at times, but this wasn't one of her brightest moments. Claire called Stacey who was at home and told her to come to this bar and get her purse that she left here. But there's no purse, there's only me.

She entered the bar, looked around and frowned but replaced that frown with her regular face when she saw me. She flipped her hair and walked over to me, only looking ahead. I paid her no attention as I drunk my beer.

"Nice tattoos." She called out to me. I put my beer down and stared at her with a smirk on my face.

Stacey~
Okay this guy is so hot. I've never seen him before which means he must be new. I hope he's rich. He smiled at me and his smile warmed my insides.

"Thanks." His voice sounded like heaven, if it had a sound. He's perfect. He looked away from me and I quickly thought of something to say to spark up a conversation.

"So, what's your name?" I asked him as he finished his beer. Once he was done he wiped his mouth and turned to me. "I'm Jim Kelly. And you?" He sounds so formal and polite. He's everything I need in my life.

"I'm Stacey Harper." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. He had a full set of perfectly white teeth. Oh my god I am in. "What are you doing in here? You're pregnant." I forgot about that.

"Well, I just came to get my friend's purse but her boyfriend must've gotten it before me." He laughed and I just watched him. He is literally so perfect. "Good thing you came because now I know you."

-

We spent 3 hours at the bar getting to know one another and I feel like I've known him all my life. He's now walking me home and I just feel so comfortable around him. I really hope I see him again. I just want to spend the rest of my life with him. He understands me and he gets me. It's not everyday that you meet someone like him.

Once we were standing at my front door we just stared at each other, smiling. I felt right. This felt right. "Can I say something." He said.

"Anything." I told him. He looked down at the ground and then back at me. "I know that we just met but I'm in love with you. You're so beautiful and perfect."

This cannot be real! Why is this happening to me?! Out of all people, me?! This isn't real! This is a dream. "I feel the same way." I was breathing heavily as he smiled at me and came closer to me. He planted a gentle kiss on my forehead, smiled at me, and walked away.

I. Am. In. Love