Oddly ever after

1 year later

Claire~

After one full year of being at Yale I feel like anything is possible. But I could really use some sunny weather from all that Winter we had in Connecticut. I took off my sunglasses as I entered LAX, looking for some familiar faces.

"Claire, Claire!" I heard people shouting from ahead of me. I started to run until I saw them. I threw my bags down and ran and hugged and kissed my boyfriend, and then all of my friends. "Josh, you're so tan." I said as I hugged him. Everyone looked different, and happy. It's so good to see everyone and caught up.

"So, what's been going on?" I asked everyone as we entered Erin's and Nick's cute apartment. "Me and Erin have never been better." Nick said and I was glad. A couple like them needs to stay together, forever.

"I'm just really glad to see Ariana so we can have sex. Skype head isn't the same as the real thing." Josh said and I groaned at the thought of Ariana giving him virtual head. How does that work? So basically everyone and everything is okay!

Stacey moved after graduation and is a cheerleader in college doing her same thing from highschool. My girls visit me at Yale all the time, and as you know everyone is okay. Oddly okay. Oddly, odd okay until the end.

T H E E N D☆