Finals and Finally Done With Highschool

Claire~

The bell rung and everyone cheered. I just finished my last ever highschool final! I entered the hallway and students were everywhere, cheering because it was done. Now all that's left is picking my college and graduating. I'm not telling anyone where I'm going. We decided to wait until Freddy's Graduation party. And yes, I'm going. I don't know why he invited me. Maybe it's because we're finally on good terms!

I saw him at his locker talking to some other guys. He looked really happy. "Hey Freddy!" I called out at him. He glanced my way and rolled his eyes and went back to talking to his friends. I guess not. Then why did he invite me?

"Nick made him." Jackson said to me as I followed him around the library. Why would Nick do that? "But why? If Freddy doesn't want me there then I won't come. We'll all just hangout at the wedding." I said to him as he put his books back.

"He does want you there but at the same time he doesn't." Jackson said. I don't understand. You either want me there, or not. Make up your mind.

"Well does he want you there?" I asked. Jackson put down his books and thought about. "Nick didn't have to make him invite me so yeah. Freddy does want me there." You've gotta be kidding me!

"I was his fake girlfriend! I kissed him! I made out with him!" I pointed out and Jackson nodded his head. "Bros before hoes." Jackson instantly turned around and started to apologize.

"I didn't mean that you're a hoe. It's just your bros before girls. But since girls doesn't rhyme with bros you gotta call the girls hoes. But you're not a hoe." I just nod my head as Jackson went on about how I wasn't a hoe. But is he right? What if I am a hoe?

"I gotta go to detention. I'll see you later." I gave Jackson a quick peck on the lips and left the library. I should stop worrying about it. Freddy isn't mine to worry about, and it's not hurting me or anyone by us not fake dating or even being friends. I'll survive without him. I'll be fine.

"Are you almost done with planning the wedding?" Hazel asked Erin as soon as I stepped in the room. Erin was sitting down, on the phone, holding a planner while Nick sat next to her writing things down. Oh god.

"Not even close. My maid of honors don't think they'll be able to make it, and they're all out of our flowers." Erin stressed as she hung up the phone. I sighed and sat down and watched Nick and Erin comfort one another. How cute.

"What are our backup flowers?" Nick asked Erin as she laid her head on his shoulder. "Um I think, Oh no wait! It was Sunflowers! Remember!" Erin said to Nick as her eyes lit up as she stared at Nick. Nick's eyes also lit up as he remembered the flowers.

"It was the flower I gave to you when I asked you out on a playdate, and then we went to seven eleven and got a shit ton of candy,"

"And then we wanted to be alone but the only alone place was Freddy's treehouse,"

"So we snuck in their and had our date there." Nick said and Erin laughed. They just finished each others sentences. How fucking cute is that?! I laughed at the two and Ariana slightly smiled at them.

"Why did you guys sneak into my mancave?! That's uncalled for." Freddy called out and Nick laughed. "If I can remember properly we all wanted that fucking treehouse." I too wanted his treehouse. It was beyond just any regular treehouse. It was amazing.

"I wanted it too." I called out and Nick gestured his hand at me and I laughed. "And if Jackson was here too he would agree with us." Freddy instantly stopped smiling and got tensed. Nick ruined our moment. Freddy got ready to get up and leave, but Mr. Miller stopped him by talking to him about graduation.

"So where are you off to once you graduate?" Freddy sat back down and I silently thanked Mr. Miller. "I made a pact with some idiots that we wouldn't say until after graduation." Oh my god, he remembered.

"I feel as if we should just make a reason to see each other again after we graduate." I said to the group after our 10th detention together. It was after we served it and we were all getting ready to leave.

"Ooh, I know." Josh said and we all turned and looked at him. "You all can come over to my house and have sex with me." This is why I hate Josh. He's really annoying. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"You do realize that you said that to guys too, right?" Freddy said and Josh just winked at him. Okay, that's gross. "I got it," If it's something else stupid I will fight everyone in this room.

I gave my attention to Hazel and she smiled at everyone. "Let's make a pact that after graduation, no matter what, we meet up and tell each other what we're doing after we graduate. Like what schools we're going to, where we're going off too, and stuff like that." Hazel, that's actually a good idea.

"I'm down." I said to the group and Freddy smiled at me. "Me too-" Freddy say until Hazel cut him off. "Pinkies." I furrowed my eyebrows and exchanged expressions with Freddy. He shrugged his shoulders and held his pinkie out at me. I rolled my eyes and pinkie promised with him, and then with everyone else. We just made a pact.

"Josh hasn't said anything totally inappropriate in like some months." I pointed out and everyone turned to look at Josh, who was quietly texting on his phone. He looked up and furrowed his eyebrows at us.

"Where's our daily sex jokes?" Freddy asked him as he went back to his phone. "Dicks in the ass. Titties in the mouth." Josh said, not looking up from his phone. Pleased with what he just heard Freddy went back to what he was doing before talking to any of us. Something is off with Josh.

He's never on his phone this much, and you never have to force him to be inappropriate. What is the meaning to his calm ways? I don't like it. 

"What do you think is wrong with him?" I whispered to Ariana and she giggled. I looked away from Josh and at her, and she was on her phone, laughing at something. What the hell! "Are you serious right now?" I asked her in my most serious voice. She looked up from her phone and at me, still laughing.

"What'd you say?" You know what, I can't and I don't want to. "Nothing but why Josh is acting weird." She furrowed her eyebrows at me. "He's acting weird? I haven't noticed." Is she blind or something?

"Are your eyes doing alright because it's pretty obvious." I said to her and she playfully rolled her eyes and went back to her phone. "Why do you care? Do you like him or something?" She asked and I gagged.

"I have a boyfriend, why would you even? You know what?" She looked up from her phone at me with a smirk on her face. "What?" She asked.

"I would like to go talk to Freddy." I stood up from my seat and she let out a quiet "Good luck." I won't need it. He seems alright now. I made my way to the seat next to him and sat down in it. He didn't move or anything. That's probably a good sign.

"Hey I've been meaning to apologize to you about everything-"

"Hey Nick! Let me help you with that." Freddy loudly said as he rushed over to Nick. God damnit! I was so close too.