The Season Calls For Pettiness

Claire~
Don't you just love it when all the cold weather starts to let up and the cool nice spring weather starts to show. That means prom is almost here, graduation is almost here, and the end of second semester. Since I'm a senior we don't have to take finals so I'm just relaxing.

"Oh my fucking god, it's so hot!" Ariana cried out as we entered the school. It was probably like 100 degrees outside and the school had the audacity to not have on the AC. Like who does that!?

"Welcome to San Diego." I sarcastically said as I walked to my locker. It shouldn't be 115 degrees in April but it snowed in Texas so anything is possible.

"This weather is insane. My balls are literally sweating." Josh said as him and Eiden walked over to my locker. This is normal now. Everyone knows that I talk to them.

"I'm going to have to take a shower before first period." Eiden said and Josh agreed with him. "A cold shower sounds nice right now." Josh said and Eiden nodded his head. That does sound really good right about now and some freshly baked cookies and a nice big glass of cold milk.

"Who's taking a cold shower?" Ariana asked, reappearing from her locker. I closed my locker as Josh explained to Ariana how him and Eiden were going to go take cold showers. It was so hot today that Ariana wasn't wearing her emo clothing and her hair was up in a bun.

"Hey girls." Nick said as him and Erin held hands. Ew. It's so hot and body contact makes me even more hot. Ugh, just stop touching each other.

"I want some cookies." I called out and Ariana just let out an "Ugh" I could really use some goddamn cookies right fucking now.

"Did someone say cookies?" We all turned around to see a happy Hazel walking our way. If she doesn't have cookies and milk I don't care. She started to reach inside of her bag and she pulled out a box of Oreos. Fuck me.

"Cookies." She stated and I just rolled my eyes and Erin proceeded to eat the cookies. I shouldn't even call them cookies because they're not. They're creations. They're messes.

"I want freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and a glass of cold milk." I whined out loud. Nick just awkwardly looked at me, kissed Erin on the head and left to go find the boys.

"There's a bakery around the block and a Walgreens. I'm pretty sure they'll have milk." Hazel said as she helped me up from the cold, dirty floor. A trip to the store doesn't sound that bad.

And so we went to go get my cookies and milk. I wanted it so badly that I didn't wait until I brought the milk to start drinking it. I took it straight to the head as we walked down the aisle, on our way to pay for everything we wanted.

-

"And that's why equal rights matter." The bell rung and everyone gathered their things and left, but since I'm a little lazy cunt I took my time.

"Oh my god Claire. There you are." Said a breathless Liz. I haven't seen her every since I gave up cheer. I missed her so much. And Olivia but she isn't here right now. No, she's not dead.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I gathered my things and stood up. She caught her breath and started to explain once she caught it. "Stacey. She's about to do something that can hurt both her and the baby." Oh no.

I followed Liz out of the room and we ran down the hallway to the gym room. Right when we were about to run down the stairs someone yelled out something at me.

"What did you say?" I asked the short scared freshmen who had her back against the wall, holding onto her books for dear life.

"I-I just said hi." She's really wasting my time. I can't be bother with this. "I actually have to go." I said, a bit to harshly as I walked down the stairs. Whatever Stacey is trying to do can't be that bad. She's a bitch, but she's not insane.