Eiden's poor little soul

Eiden~
Today I was being Jim and being him I realized how dumb the staff are at my school. Since I look different everyone thought that I was new and they tried to sit me in the office to get my schedule. But since I already attend the school I just walked out and no one has tried to look for me.

I didn't bring my bag or anything to school today which felt really weird. I arrived to school really early and causally roamed the hallways, purposely looking for Stacey. But to my luck I didn't see her.

Once I was done roaming the hallways I walked inside of a random classroom and sat in the back until there was 2 minuets of class felt.

Once I was in the hallway I started to walk and I heard her talking to someone. I kept my head straight and continued to walk as she called for me. I turned the corner just when she was about to chase me and when she did start to chase me the bell rung and the hallway began crowded.

I felt someone grab my shoulders and I turned around to see that it was Stacey. I didn't say anything as I smirked at her and then walked away and out of the school.

Claire~
Stacey is going crazy, talking about how she just saw Jim in the hallway going to class which is amazing because I didn't tell Eiden to do that. I turned him evil! I'm so proud of him.

"He goes here!" She cried out as she sat down on the hallway floor with her head in her lap. This is what I needed! "If he does then how come he hasn't talked to you yet?" I asked her and she cried louder.

"Didn't you say that he said that he's in love with you?" Lizzie asked and I nodded, agreeing with her. Stacey didn't say anything as she got up and started to walk away. "I'm going to go find him." She said, walking away. And no one asked.

-

"I can't stop thinking about that video." Freddy whispered to me as we sat in detention doing homework. "I mean like why would someone do that? To me out of all people."

"You're being stupid. We all know that it was Stacey. Just stop thinking about it because I got it covered." I whispered back. Freddy didn't say anything as we watched Mr. Miller get up and leave the room.

"I don't think it was Stacey." Freddy said out loud and I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Of course it was her. All of the evidence points at her." I said to him and he just shook his head.

"I mean it Claire. It wasn't her so whatever plan you got to destroy her stop it. I don't want to see her get humiliated or hurt." It's too late. Stacey's got him wrapped around her finger and I can't help him. I've officially lost Freddy.

"I'm not stopping until I'm done." I said back to him, challenging him. He stood up from his seat and got in my face with the same angry expression I had on mine.

"I swear if any of you do anything to her I'll tell Mr. Miller everything." I took a step back from him and he smirked at me. That little bitch. Fully smirking he sat back down and finished doing his work.

Mr. Miller walked back in and I sat down and also finished doing my work. If Freddy wants to be naive then go ahead. I don't really care. I just wanted to help him but I guess you can't help everyone.

Once we were set free Freddy quickly left and me and the others slowly walked out of the school talking about what to do next. "We never really needed Freddy. This plan revolved around Freddy not knowing because it dealt with Stacey. We don't need him." I convinced them but they weren't fully convinced.

"He was the one with the inside scoop from Stacey. Without him which one of us can get that close to her?" Hazel asked and I thought about it. I can do it.

"Claire, you can't because she doesn't actually trust you and if you slip up just a little our whole little plan will go out the window." Hazel is speaking truth right now and I love it. She should speak up more because this is everything that I need to hear.

"Hazel's right. We're going to need someone fresh. Someone a bit better than Claire." Ariana said. Who the hell is better than me? Probably someone made up and fake.

Wait a second

"I know who." I said to them and their heads perked up at me.

-

After spending 5 hours I was officially done and all of my old clothes and shoes had a purpose again. I opened my bedroom door, revealing a new and improved Hazel.

I did her makeup like mine and more bold. Her hair was nicely done and she was dressed in the best of the best sluttest clothing and heels. She looked like a completely new person.

"Wow." Eiden breathe out, completely amazed at her new look. Josh was nearly drooling and the girls looked impressed. I'm a pro at this.

"You're new name is Kara with a K. And you moved her from Beverly Hills. You own 5 mansions, 3 porches, 5 Bentley's, a handful of Mercedes, and a shit ton of Gucci and Supreme. You're only here temporary because your Beverly Hills mansion got broken into and you and your family are scared to go back." I told Hazel as she grasped all of what I was telling her.

"Remember be bitchy and rich. Not just bitchy but rich girl bitchy." I told her and she nodded her head. I handed her a pair of my expensive sunglasses and she grabbed them, flipping her hair out of the way and putting them on.

She then reached down and grabbed one of my expensive designer purses and her brand new iPhone X and headed out the door.